Steelers got a little taste of Buffalo

zow2

Which is why they should trade him to us immediately so he can be reunited with Bruce Arians.

Ironic that the Steelers had to get rid of Ariens because he was too close with Big Ben and holding the offense back...

I respect the Steelers but that organization is closer to the Mark Malone/Tommy Maddux years than the Big Ben of a few years ago. They are old on defense, Mike Adams was a bust at LT(though Decastro and Pouncey are great), and have no running game. They will compete with the Browns next year for the cellar. They do not sign big name FA's. They may lose Mike Wallace. They are in trouble...

I respect the Steelers but that organization is closer to the Mark Malone/Tommy Maddux years than the Big Ben of a few years ago. They are old on defense, Mike Adams was a bust at LT(though Decastro and Pouncey are great), and have no running game. They will compete with the Browns next year for the cellar. They do not sign big name FA's. They may lose Mike Wallace. They are in trouble...

I saw DCastro's name called multiple times against the Bengals and you could see that he was pushed so far back towards Big Ben. I don't believe DeCastro is having a good rookie season. Pouncey is a pro-bowl center who provides them stability at the center. Rest of their OL is garbage at this point.

The Steelers play in a different zone than the Bills. They can effectively re-load and be back in the playoff hunt as long as they have Big Ben.

I saw DCastro's name called multiple times against the Bengals and you could see that he was pushed so far back towards Big Ben. I don't believe DeCastro is having a good rookie season. Pouncey is a pro-bowl center who provides them stability at the center. Rest of their OL is garbage at this point.

Just to clarify, Decastro's first regular season game was December 16th. Maybe he should be given a little slack for as he only has 2 games under his belt.

BTW, the reason he wasn't playing was Kyle Williams bending him in half in the preseason.

Edited by inkman

True, I was talking to a few steelers fans last weekend who said they haven't had good coaching sice cowher left and their drafting stinks etc...

That is comical. Steeler fans don't know anything about what bad coaching looks like.

The Steelers play in a different zone than the Bills. They can effectively re-load and be back in the playoff hunt as long as they have Big Ben.

I think that may have been DiCastros FIRST pro game. He was injured in pre season.

Just to clarify, Decastro's first regular season game was December 16th. Maybe he should be given a little slack for as he only has 2 games under his belt.

BTW, the reason he wasn't playing was Kyle Williams bending him in half in the preseason.

Agreed. The only reason I pointed to Decastro was the previous message mentioned that DeCastro is playing excellent and that is simply not true.

That is comical. Steeler fans don't know anything about what bad coaching looks like.

Sure they do. Just that they do not reduce their expectation levels so low as the Bills.