So, was Spiller winded today?

bills44

All kidding aside, I think Dorin D. could be a player.

Aside from his drops and fumble today, he has shown he can get open. I'd like to see him more in a 2 tight end set

If our offensive can get a good pocket passer and lock up Levitre, I can see the Bills offense (hopefully) transitioning into a 49er type, 2 tight end, smash em, run run play action team. I do not think this is Chan's style at all, but since it's almost Christmas, I can always hope.

All kidding aside, I think Dorin D. could be a player.

Aside from his drops and fumble today, he has shown he can get open. I'd like to see him more in a 2 tight end set

If our offensive can get a good pocket passer and lock up Levitre, I can see the Bills offense (hopefully) transitioning into a 49er type, 2 tight end, smash em, run run play action team.

Clearly CJ isn't the only one who isn't getting enough oxygen.

:nana:

I can't believe Chan didn't get Choice more touches! What a joke...

Was Spiller winded today?

I was befuddled that after Spiller's 61 yard run to the 23 he was not put back onto the field that drive.

There was a timeout

....and then a passing play

....then Choice gets his 1 carry of the game(-3 yards)

....and then Choice stays in for 3rd & 13 on the 26

I guess his 61 yard run must have really winded him.

normally i am on your side on this one...but that was no ordinary 61 yard run...that had more cutbacks than the camden nj police department....(see what i did there?)...but seriously that was an incredible run....

Was Spiller winded today?

I was befuddled that after Spiller's 61 yard run to the 23 he was not put back onto the field that drive.

There was a timeout

....and then a passing play

....then Choice gets his 1 carry of the game(-3 yards)

....and then Choice stays in for 3rd & 13 on the 26

I guess his 61 yard run must have really winded him.

normally i am on your side on this one...but that was no ordinary 61 yard run...that had more cutbacks than the camden nj police department....(see what i did there?)...but seriously that was an incredible run....

Not really....I live in Australia....don't even know what a camden is. :w00t:

I have never played sport at a very high level so I may be way off base.....but I would have thought a pro athlete should be fit enough to get back on the field after a run like that within 2 minutes. I'm likely wrong(I'm sure people will correct me) but here are some times....

From standing after the 61 yarder....

1 minute & 6 seconds till next snap(pass)

1 minute & 49 seconds till next(Choice run)

2 minutes & 28 seconds till the last(3rd down)

Not really....I live in Australia....don't even know what a camden is. :w00t:

camden nj is one of the more dangerous cities in the us...directly across the river from Philly...despite the heavy crime rates, they had a significant cutback in the police force about a year ago...

and to the point..CJ being a world class athlete, i am sure you are correct in your assumption, he should probably be conditioned to do more than a single long run, no matter how hard it was....

but i am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on that particular run...

I have never played sport at a very high level so I may be way off base.....but I would have thought a pro athlete should be fit enough to get back on the field after a run like that within 2 minutes. I'm likely wrong(I'm sure people will correct me) but here are some times....

From standing after the 61 yarder....

1 minute & 6 seconds till next snap(pass)

1 minute & 49 seconds till next(Choice run)

2 minutes & 28 seconds till the last(3rd down)

but i am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on that particular run...

Don't get me wrong....I wasn't questioning Spiller's conditioning....more questioning the coaches decision to question his conditioning.

I personally think that a slightly puffed Spiller would be more effective than a totally fresh Choice.