how the fug is Ashee Simpson a celebrity?

Pete

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, there's a list that would take the rest of my days to fill:

When I see <insert name here> I think of the mute button.  It'd be faster to go the other direction.  ALOT faster.

194563[/snapback]

Particularly when you're talking about today's mainstream quote-unquote music industry.

Particularly when you're talking about today's mainstream quote-unquote music industry.

194570[/snapback]

Too funny - I have never seen anyone use the "quote-unquote" in a piece of writing before since quotes are actually available:

Particularly when you're talking about today's mainstream "music industry"

Not a criticism - just thought it was interesting, in an Alaska Darin kind of way. :blink:

Too funny - I have never seen anyone use the "quote-unquote" in a piece of writing before since quotes are actually available:

Not a criticism - just thought it was interesting, in an Alaska Darin kind of way.  :blink:

194648[/snapback]

Thanks for picking me up, brother. ;)

Not a criticism - just thought it was interesting, in an Alaska Darin kind of way.  :blink:

194648[/snapback]

Yeah, it gets old doing the ol' "---"

When I'm writing it, I feel like I'm one of those people doing the "quote with my fingers" thing, which I can't stand. !@#$, I'm doing it again.

Yeah, it gets old doing the ol' "---"

When I'm writing it, I feel like I'm one of those people doing the "quote with my fingers" thing, which I can't stand.  !@#$, I'm doing it again.

194659[/snapback]

I completely agree - I think we need a new finger-quote smilie guy for exactly this situation.

I wasn't trying to be an ass, but I didn't like being referred to as a homosexual because I stated that a 59 year old person looked good for their age.

Here's a photo, tell me he doesn't look good for his age.

John Paul Jones (2003)

193571[/snapback]

My goodness, you're right! He looks delicious! :blink:

My goodness, you're right!  He looks delicious!  :blink:

194938[/snapback]

HAHAHA ;)

Hardly what I was getting at, but for a 70's rock star at age 59 he looks like he's still functioning. Compare him with Ozzy who looks like he's about to die at any second and you get my point.

I wasn't trying to be an ass, but I didn't like being referred to as a homosexual because I stated that a 59 year old person looked good for their age.

Here's a photo, tell me he doesn't look good for his age.

John Paul Jones (2003)

193571[/snapback]

That would have been a perfect time to put that peter pan fairy picture in. I cracked myself up thinkin about it... :blink: