Bills 4.5 point dogs to the phins

CodeMonkey

I guarantee a Bills win this Sunday. Like the Denver game last year, and the meaningless Kelly Holcumb led win at Cincinnati years ago:

"NOBODY WINS MEANINGLESS GAMES AND HURTS DRAFT POSITION LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!"

personally I think we will roll the Jets but lose to the fish

Expect the Jets to land Teo or some soon-to-be pro bowl QB in the draft....one pick before us.

where are the wagons that we always circle so i can destroy them or put them on ebay

most likely i'll put them on ebay and the highest bidder will be ralph

Yea, I heard Ralphs wagon is worn out. And his oxen died.

Havent missed this debacle in 15 years and had no qualms about not going this year. Then I get a call that a vendor has 2 in the club level and a parking pass, and I am off Monday so I can have a few bowls of loud mouth soup and not have to wake up early. I will be there early with the fryer going and some cold ones flowing, fk it its the Bills/Fins gotta go.

I don't think this one will get out of hand. Saw the game in Buffalo, evenly matched loosing teams. Maybe the embarassment of last week will motivate the Bills to regain a little self respec t. And, money and jobs are at stake. they are a little short because of injuries though, wr, oline cb....oh well.

Take the points. We will win this one. Miami has no offense at all. Spiller will be playing, and actually starting, in his hometown state and will play very well.

No offense?

Ever heard of Rishard Matthews?

How about Lamar Miller?

If you haven't that's a good thing. -For the Dolphins.

Matthews is a seventh-rounder out of Nevada-Reno who was the primary target for a very raw Colin Kaepernick in 2009-10.

I wanted him on our roster BADLY. -The Dolphins pulled the trigger on him first.

Lamar Miller is a very speedy kid out of the U, who I always felt would flourish under the hot lights. He competes, and thrives under pressure. Btw, like C.J., Lamar is a Miami local.

These two could be a NASTY surprise for an overconfident D, expecting a crippled offense. That's IF Ryan Tanneyhill figures out what he's got on his bench.

Edited by #34fan

I hope the fins destroy the Bills. They deserve it.

In fact, I hope Ryan Tannehill avoids a sack, stops to and actually pulls Mario's pants down about his ankles, and then throws a 50 yard TD bomb on the same play...

That's it?

Don't you at least want Tanneyhill to kick Wanny in the nads?

I guarantee a Bills win this Sunday. Like the Denver game last year, and the meaningless Kelly Holcumb led win at Cincinnati years ago:

"NOBODY WINS MEANINGLESS GAMES AND HURTS DRAFT POSITION LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!"

The Bills and the points? Gotcha!

Yea, I heard Ralphs wagon is worn out. And his oxen died.

Also this is bulletin board material but the Bills got rid of the old bulletin boards and haven't replaced them yet.

Havent missed this debacle in 15 years and had no qualms about not going this year. Then I get a call that a vendor has 2 in the club level and a parking pass, and I am off Monday so I can have a few bowls of loud mouth soup and not have to wake up early. I will be there early with the fryer going and some cold ones flowing, fk it its the Bills/Fins gotta go.

Dude, I've never heard that one. Good stuff.

Have some saltines too!

That's it?

Don't you at least want Tanneyhill to kick Wanny in the nads?

The Bills and the points? Gotcha!

Also this is bulletin board material but the Bills got rid of the old bulletin boards and haven't replaced them yet.

Dude, I've never heard that one. Good stuff.

Have some saltines too!

Thank Harry Dunn from Dumb and Dumber, I give credit where credit is due.