Random Thoughts

plenzmd1

As ole Larry used to say, column as i see em..but for me only a couple of random thoughts.

Just think..15 short months ago we had these types of threads

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/135733-a-few-thoughts-about-the-game/page__hl__%20patriots%20%20game%20%20thread

Had Sportscenter on in the background this morning, Hear "Buffalo Braves" and hit the rewind. Seems this is the first 10 game win streak for the Clippers since they moved from Buffalo. The Braves won that 10th game in a Home game in Toronto???

See, I had no idea the Braves played a bunch of games(16) at Maple Leaf Gardens over a couple of years ..trying to, surprisingly...., drum up fan support and season tickets sales in Southern Ontario. Lets hope that does not portend the fate of our beloved Bills. :wallbash:

My two and half year old dog is named Fitz. Dog is a little gun shy about being in the same room with me when the Bills play....is he too old to change his name to whoever is to play QB next year?

Only two more games in the season fellas..enjoy them. We got 8 whole months before we see another game that matters. And yes, I watch every minute of every game, and have since 86. Aint going to stop now :w00t:

As ole Larry used to say, column as i see em..but for me only a couple of random thoughts.

Just think..15 short months ago we had these types of threads

http://forums.twobil...s game thread

Had Sportscenter on in the background this morning, Hear "Buffalo Braves" and hit the rewind. Seems this is the first 10 game win streak for the Clippers since they moved from Buffalo. The Braves won that 10th game in a Home game in Toronto???

See, I had no idea the Braves played a bunch of games(16) at Maple Leaf Gardens over a couple of years ..trying to, surprisingly...., drum up fan support and season tickets sales in Southern Ontario. Lets hope that does not portend the fate of our beloved Bills. :wallbash:

My two and half year old dog is named Fitz. Dog is a little gun shy about being in the same room with me when the Bills play....is he too old to change his name to whoever is to play QB next year?

Only two more games in the season fellas..enjoy them. We got 8 whole months before we see another game that matters. And yes, I watch every minute of every game, and have since 86. Aint going to stop now :w00t:

Funny looking at that old thread.....the laugher was "Gailey's an offensive genius...." It's a short walk from the throne to the outhouse, isn't it?

Thats not why we suck, it's a product of our sucking. If we had a QB who could play, we wouldn't swoon at the sound of another QB farting...

our defense sucked so bad this year that only a top 5 qb would have made a difference anyway.

where or when are we ever going to get a top 5 qb again?

our defense sucked so bad this year that only a top 5 qb would have made a difference anyway.

Hard to say, but it has to start with actually selecting a QB in the draft, let's hope they start there.

I would prefer a top 5 defense right now. hate the fact we have no D

Im with you. I'll take the bad int, the innaccurate throws, the noodle arm or whatever you guys call fitz. if we had a top 5 defense, we should be able to overcome all that sh

this draft i say 100% of our picks go to defense. 3 linebackers, 2 safeties, 2 corners

get er done before you die ralph!

4 games ended with fitz throwing picks on drives with a chance to win/tie or with a lead that led to opposing tds. A top 10 QB could've won those 4 games and we'd be talking playoffs. Sure, the D is bad, but our QB play in the clutch has been abysmal

4 games ended with fitz throwing picks on drives with a chance to win/tie or with a lead that led to opposing tds. A top 10 QB could've won those 4 games and we'd be talking playoffs. Sure, the D is bad, but our QB play in the clutch has been abysmal

Preach on, brother. Despite the admittedly horrible play of the defense, Fitz could have brought home Ws against the Titans, Pats*, Colts, and Rams. And not that I think the Bills could have won on Sunday, but the score was 17-31 when Fitz threw an absolutely horrible pick on the first drive of the 3rd quarter, right after Stevie made his highlight reel catch on 3rd and 20. Killed any hope of a comeback.

The foremost problem in Buffalo is the QB position, followed closely by D coordinator and O coordinator. Get a QB and better coaching, and this team has enough talent to be playing in January.

Preach on, brother. Despite the admittedly horrible play of the defense, Fitz could have brought home Ws against the Titans, Pats*, Colts, and Rams. And not that I think the Bills could have won on Sunday, but the score was 17-31 when Fitz threw an absolutely horrible pick on the first drive of the 3rd quarter, right after Stevie made his highlight reel catch on 3rd and 20. Killed any hope of a comeback.

The foremost problem in Buffalo is the QB position, followed closely by D coordinator and O coordinator. Get a QB and better coaching, and this team has enough talent to be playing in January.

Yessir! QB, HC, DC. A couple LBs and were golden. Now if it was just that easy

Yessir! QB, HC, DC. A couple LBs and were golden. Now if it was just that easy

And that's the problem...why isn't it? A bunch of knucklehead fans armed with an iPad and All-22 film can see what's going on; why can't the numbskulls who are actually paid to do this stuff? Let's get some young, aggressive coaches in here who are ready to kick some ass.

Edited by eball

And that's the problem...why isn't it? A bunch of knucklehead fans armed with an iPad and All-22 film can see what's going on; why can't the numbskulls who are actually paid to do this stuff? Let's get some young, aggressive coaches in here who are ready to kick some ass.

Perfectly put eball. Why the hell can't the organization make the moves that appear so clear to everyone else? Why doesn't Spiller touch the ball 20 times every game. Why don't the Bills ever make adjustments in game that make sense?