Senator To Be, Denigrated And Whole Black Race Patronized

3rdnlng

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/12/17/Indianapolis-Religious-Radio-Host-on-Tim-Scott-Black-Only-in-Skin-Color

I guess if you are not a lemming following the white liberal policies you aren't truly black. If you are black you have to toe the line and fall in place with the black leadership and their white liberal daddies or you're ostracized.

SO WITH TIM SCOTT’S APPOINTMENT, the GOP has the nation’s only black senator and both of its two latino governors. Kinda busts the racial narrative, doesn’t it?

UPDATE: The narrative isn’t giving up: “The linked WaPo article identifies Thurmond — ‘the former segregationist’ — as a Republican, but when he was a big-time segregationist, he was a Democrat.”

Yep. Just like DNC-member Bull Connor. Plus, from the comments:

A female, Indian GOP Governor appoints a black man to the Senate.

Do you really need any more evidence to believe that the GOP is engaged in a racist, sexist war on minorities and women?

Not if you’re at the WaPo, apparently.

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/159841/

ABC and CBS Skip News of Tim Scott’s Historic Senate Appointment

South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley on Monday announced she will appoint Republican U.S. Representative Tim Scott to the U.S. Senate to replace the departing Senator Jim DeMint, but though he will become the “

first African American U.S. Senator from the South since Blanche Bruce of Mississippi in 1881” and the only black -- Democrat or Republican -- in the current Senate, neither ABC nor CBS mentioned the news Monday night.

Stick to the narrative.

All the quality I expect from your topic 3rd. I tip my hat. Nice topic of discussion.

Yes, five threads on gun control but we can't discuss the travesty that the liberal white establishment has propulgated against the black race? Why are conservative blacks so scary to you libs? What a weak and tepid response you made. You should stay in the Shoutbox tonight, maybe you can discuss farts or something more to your liking.

Yes, five threads on gun control but we can't discuss the travesty that the liberal white establishment has propulgated against the black race? Why are conservative blacks so scary to you libs? What a weak and tepid response you made. You should stay in the Shoutbox tonight, maybe you can discuss farts or something more to your liking.

laser_gun_pew_pew_pew.jpg

A History Maker Twice Over

By John Fund

The appointment of Tim Scott to replace Jim DeMint as South Carolina’s new senator is both history-making and good news for conservatives. Senator DeMint, who is leaving Congress to run the Heritage Foundation, is certainly pleased. At a Heritage dinner last week he made little secret of the fact that he wanted Scott to replace him. “He’s a good and decent man with firm convictions,” he told me.

This is the second time that Scott has made history. He becomes the first black senator from the Old Confederacy since Reconstruction. In 2010, he became the first black Republican elected to the House from the South since the 1890s.

His House race that year was drenched in symbolism. Scott ran in the GOP primary for the seat around Charleston against Paul Thurmond, an attorney and the son of one-time segregationist Senator Strom Thurmond. After having dispatched Thurmond easily, Scott won the general election. He took office in time to attend ceremonies marking the 150th anniversary of the attack on Charleston’s Fort Sumter, which touched off the Civil War.

Scott is an American success story. He grew up poor, his parents divorcing when he was age seven. His mother worked 16 hours a day to provide for two children. Scott was in danger of dropping out of high school when a conservative businessman who ran a Chick-fil-A fast-food restaurant inspired him to keep going. After graduating from college, he went into the insurance business and won election to the state legislature in 2008.

You can count on Scott to be a stalwart conservative. He backs the full repeal of Obamacare, has signed the no-new-taxes pledge, and is a major proponent of a simplified tax code.

Edited by B-Man

If I were you I'd avoid this topic like the plague too. You know that you don't have a cogent response and will be taken to the cleaners in any discussion on the OP, so when you know you are going to lose just try to laugh it off.

Ah yes, Breitbart article takes issues with some black guy on a religious radio station being a raging black guy about who is really black on a religious radio station...didn't realize this was the serious zone.

pewpew

Edited by TheNewBills

Ah yes, Breitbart article takes issues with some black guy on a religious radio station being a raging black guy about who is really black on a religious radio station...didn't realize this was the serious zone.

pewpew

You used to be a much better poster. You should have stuck to that, because this new thing you're doing really sucks.

No disrespect to 3rdning, but I though "pew pew pew" was pretty funny.... :lol:

May have had some humor but that's all he's got. He doesn't like what I posted but doesn't have an answer that will refute it. I guess when faced with certain defeat, humor is all that's left.

i agree with 3rd, who i think is the same guy from bfz, on this one

what an awful way to treat someone simply bc of party. horribly racist too, and its REAL racism, not this phoney racism stuff thats been all the rage for the last decade plus. but of course black people cant be racist, right. just awful

and although i generally lean left, i definitely am too disgusted with the current state of liberal white guilt apologetics. its unreal how blind so many millions of people are on this issue. ive been yelling at the bfz echo chamber for years and years and they still are as clueless as ever

if you want to educate yourself on this very vital topic there is no book better than White Guilt by Shelby Steele. its been out for over two decades i believe and yet so very many people STILL are committing the same awful errors that hurt us all. i could not possibly recommend a book higher, i wish i could compel every american to read it

http://www.amazon.com/White-Guilt-Together-Destroyed-Promise/dp/0060578637/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1355844540&sr=1-1&keywords=white+guilt

i agree with 3rd, who i think is the same guy from bfz, on this one

what an awful way to treat someone simply bc of party. horribly racist too, and its REAL racism, not this phoney racism stuff thats been all the rage for the last decade plus. but of course black people cant be racist, right. just awful

and although i generally lean left, i definitely am too disgusted with the current state of liberal white guilt apologetics. its unreal how blind so many millions of people are on this issue. ive been yelling at the bfz echo chamber for years and years and they still are as clueless as ever

if you want to educate yourself on this very vital topic there is no book better than White Guilt by Shelby Steele. its been out for over two decades i believe and yet so very many people STILL are committing the same awful errors that hurt us all. i could not possibly recommend a book higher, i wish i could compel every american to read it

http://www.amazon.com/White-Guilt-Together-Destroyed-Promise/dp/0060578637/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1355844540&sr=1-1&keywords=white+guilt

bfz? Don't even know what that is.

theres a guy at bills fan zone named 3rdbase who seems to have very very similar political philosophy and posting style as you

I'm 3rdnlng (3rd and long) nothing to do with baseball. That guy might be satisfied with 3rdbase but I like to be safe at home "praying for the end of time".

I'm 3rdnlng (3rd and long) nothing to do with baseball. That guy might be satisfied with 3rdbase but I like to be safe at home "praying for the end of time".

That's all that you can do.

Ooo

Ooo!

All the quality I expect from your topic 3rd. I tip my hat. Nice topic of discussion.

So now racism isn't a suitable topic for discussion? Ok then. Let's all remember that next time people go into hysterics over some thugs getting shot at 4 am.

So now racism isn't a suitable topic for discussion? Ok then. Let's all remember that next time people go into hysterics over some thugs getting shot at 4 am.

The only way racism is addressed here is when someone like big, bad, George Zimmerman hunts down the kid with the kittles for sport.

its sick isnt it?

i visit churches and have friends in the ghetto, ive volunteered to help black folks learn to read and get off drugs, i even was married to a black woman

and yet this stuff thats going on right now where our culture completely relieves black folks of some key responsibilities is disgusting as hell

do you know that wearing a hoodie in the ghetto is viewed as menacing? if you go into a ghetto store or church or restaurant you will see tons of flyers hanging up announcing various events. on many of them it will say speicifically 'no hoodies', and even if it doesnt say that when you arrive they will tell you no hoodies. its because the thugs wear hoodies to hide themselves when the commit crimes. thus when you choose to wear your hoodie up in the ghetto you are screaming loud and clear you are making a statement that you are a badass

and yet when treyvon makes the very deliberate decision to walk through an unfamiliar neighborhood with his hoodie up all of a sudden its racist to view him as a threat!

now zimmerman was a dick who deserves to go to jail for manslaughter. but guess what, if that neighborhood watch captain was a charcoal black man and observed a young male with his hoodie up he WOULD HAVE PROFILED HIM AND KEPT AN EYE ON HIM IN EXACTLY THE SAME MANNER

and yet here we are with white people bemoaning how awful it is that a black teen football player cant wear his hoodie up. and black folks are screaming murder and wearing their hoodies all over the non-ghetto as if they didnt know the very loud and deliberate statement that makes in the ghetto

its some serious bull **** and it doesnt help us at all

but you watch, people will come here right now and tell me im full of crap. despite my very explicit explanation based on all my experience, they will tell me i dont know what im talking about. you could even get a black person to come here and agree with me, which they always do in private with me, and both whites and blacks will play the same stupid game about how treyvon was some cute cuddly little baby you just wanted iced tea and candy. never mind that he WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO ATTACK SOMEONE for doing something he didnt like. oh no, he didnt do ANYTHING

more black teens are going to die for making those same kinds of macho gangsta mistakes because the masses are in this kind of group insanity white guilt trip. its disgusting and it has to stop

its sick isnt it?

i visit churches and have friends in the ghetto, ive volunteered to help black folks learn to read and get off drugs, i even was married to a black woman

and yet this stuff thats going on right now where our culture completely relieves black folks of some key responsibilities is disgusting as hell

do you know that wearing a hoodie in the ghetto is viewed as menacing? if you go into a ghetto store or church or restaurant you will see tons of flyers hanging up announcing various events. on many of them it will say speicifically 'no hoodies', and even if it doesnt say that when you arrive they will tell you no hoodies. its because the thugs wear hoodies to hide themselves when the commit crimes. thus when you choose to wear your hoodie up in the ghetto you are screaming loud and clear you are making a statement that you are a badass

and yet when treyvon makes the very deliberate decision to walk through an unfamiliar neighborhood with his hoodie up all of a sudden its racist to view him as a threat!

now zimmerman was a dick who deserves to go to jail for manslaughter. but guess what, if that neighborhood watch captain was a charcoal black man and observed a young male with his hoodie up he WOULD HAVE PROFILED HIM AND KEPT AN EYE ON HIM IN EXACTLY THE SAME MANNER

and yet here we are with white people bemoaning how awful it is that a black teen football player cant wear his hoodie up. and black folks are screaming murder and wearing their hoodies all over the non-ghetto as if they didnt know the very loud and deliberate statement that makes in the ghetto

its some serious bull **** and it doesnt help us at all

but you watch, people will come here right now and tell me im full of crap. despite my very explicit explanation based on all my experience, they will tell me i dont know what im talking about. you could even get a black person to come here and agree with me, which they always do in private with me, and both whites and blacks will play the same stupid game about how treyvon was some cute cuddly little baby you just wanted iced tea and candy. never mind that he WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO ATTACK SOMEONE for doing something he didnt like. oh no, he didnt do ANYTHING

more black teens are going to die for making those same kinds of macho gangsta mistakes because the masses are in this kind of group insanity white guilt trip. its disgusting and it has to stop

From the evidence that's been presented Zimmerman won't spend another day in jail.

post-9928-0-46991100-1355873841_thumb.jpg