Senator To Be, Denigrated And Whole Black Race Patronized

3rdnlng

yeah well i cant go with that part. he went a considerable distance from his car in following martin and imo was reckless in pursuing martin that aggressively. i dont think he intended to hurt anyone but his carelessness contributed to an unnecessary death and he needs to be held accountable and manslaughter seems appropriate to me

the real issue is the response to this case seem to be obviously way out of proportion with the situation. its so blatently an overcompensation that its aburd most of us dont immediately see the hypocrisy. why is there such a massive uproar over this case when a very similar case involving a black shooter and an unarmed man perceived to be white is killed? the white guy was even retarded, there was no physical altercation, and the shooter was never even interogated

justice for daniel atkins!

http://polipundit.com/?p=37745

(if you dont like this article just look up the victims name theres plenty more)

of course the issue isnt really about black and white, or liberal and democrat, its a secular humanism issue. its about overcompensation and the horrible consequences of the phenomenon of white guilt. to really understand the damage its causing i again recommend that book by shelby steele. i can recommend other books as well. its a real problem and its desperately time we addressed it

Back on topic.

TIM SCOTT....."TOKEN"

http://www.breitbart...e-Blacks-Tokens

It's amazing how little traction this topic is getting here at PPP from the left. They are deathly afraid of discussing race unless it's mean old George Zimmerman stalking and killing little Trayvon, the kid with the Kittles. It is embarrassing that the left has so little regard for blacks that they think that they can't think for themselves and need to fall in line with their political masters, or they're not black.

It's amazing how little traction this topic is getting here at PPP from the left. They are deathly afraid of discussing race unless it's mean old George Zimmerman stalking and killing little Trayvon, the kid with the Kittles. It is embarrassing that the left has so little regard for blacks that they think that they can't think for themselves and need to fall in line with their political masters, or they're not black.

Right wing circle jerk.

Oops wrong username.

Why is it if you are black and conservative you are not truly black in the libs eyes? Why do the libs here at PPP refuse to seriously discuss this?

Because they've taken over the race narrative. Now they don't need to talk about it. I wouldn't discuss it if I were them, either.

HEY, THAT’S NOT THE NARRATIVE!

Democrats Facing Diversity Drought.

Come January, Republicans will have at least as many minority senators as Democrats and will have four minority governors to Democrats’ one.

The Senate appointment of Rep. Tim Scott (R-S.C.) and the death of Sen. Daniel Inouye (D-Hawaii) on Monday mean that, at least for now, the GOP will have three incoming minority senators, and Democrats will have two or three (depending on who is appointed to Inouye’s seat, though it seems likely to be another minority candidate).

For whatever reason, the GOP is doing a better job of cultivating minority candidates for major statewide office these days. But why? The answer isn’t simple, but a big reason for it is actually a law that was designed to help minorities: The Voting Rights Act. . . . In fact, the National Journal reported that Democrats elected just six minorities to majority-white districts and states in 2010. And they actually had fewer minorities elected to such offices than Republicans did.

Meanwhile, the WSJ notes the Democratic/Media narrative failure here:

Mr. Scott will become the Senate’s lone black member and the first black senator from the South since Reconstruction. The GOP will no doubt enjoy having a high-profile black politician to assist in minority outreach. But it’s also worth noting that Mr. Scott is a favorite of the tea party activists whom Democrats and liberals have tried to dismiss as bigots.
Two years ago, the NAACP passed a resolution condemning “racist elements and activities” in the tea party
. The civil rights group also issued a report that accused the movement of giving a “platform to anti-Semites, racists and bigots.”

The popularity of other black tea party heroes like Herman Cain and Florida Congressman Allen West should have been enough to put this nonsense to rest. But now that this supposedly “racist” grass-roots movement is partly responsible for the Senate’s only black member come January, be assured that the media will set about refuting these baseless accusations.

That was a joke.

Because they've taken over the race narrative. Now they don't need to talk about it. I wouldn't discuss it if I were them, either.

Even the Duckys and Connors here avoid it and I know that it can't be because of political astuteness or innate intelligence.