Is This Rock Bottom?

JPS

In today's NFL, 12 13 years without playoffs is a really hard thing to accomplish. Maybe someone could compare it to the Cubs streak was in baseball in terms of how hard it is to do; maybe not that hard but it's difficult to exhibit that level of prolonged rot. The NFL today is set up to churn the standings year to year. Yeah, a few teams are always there, but the league works to make it look like it's possible for teams to get close or reach the playoffs. The draft order, supplementary picks, the salary cap, and the way non-division teams are matched up by the previous season's record all make it easier for a team to pick itself off the bottom and climb the rungs to respectability.

But not the Bills. We really got something going on here. My point is that between blind-squirrel luck and the league's pursuit of parity, we should have been able to have some success, at some point. So yeah, it is rock bottom for me.

kj

Fixed for you, and pun intended!

Rock bottom would be:

• Fitz coming out of the tunnel as the starter of the 2013 Bills
  • HC Chan roaming the sideline and deciding on plays to call on opening day of the 2013 season
  • Wanny up in the booth dialing up failure after failure defensive schemes
  • Ralph still involved with any decision making whatsoever

And

• Our 2013 First round pick playing corner opposite Gilmore.

Omg... I literally just groaned out loud and mumbled incoherent obscenities. I'm terrified of this

Rock bottom would be:

• HC Chan roaming the sideline and deciding on plays to call on opening day of the 2013 season

And

It just occurred to me that their head scout must have a hairlip. He WANTS to draft a quarterback.....

Edited by JPS

Rock bottom would be:

And

I'm thinking they draft a RB from the SEC to go with Spiller.

Rock bottom would be:

And

:lol::cry:

Rock bottom would be:

And

This would be rock bottom for sure, or heaven to some here. Just one more year of mechanics work with fitz and it's on!

Fumigate the Front Office, clear it out!

I would say the chances are good that the Bills will get to draft third. On Draft Day, Buddy Nix is about to pick a stud CB with the third pick, hesitates for a moment, remembers his promise to Bills fans, and decides to trade away the Bills #1 picks in the next three drafts to move up to the #1 pick. We then take a projected 7th round QB whom practically no one has ever heard of with the first pick of the draft. That would be rock bottom.