Canada, you can keep em: SEA (sort of)@ BUF 12/16/2012 GAME THREAD

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying you think that is OK?

well there is a reason he is 3rd string..when you have to start a 3rd stringer your not going to get the results you want all the time..but he has done some good things for a 3rd stringer. So I guess im Ok with Kyle Moore being 3rd sting..i am not ok with how awful our starters have been particularly with Marcell dareus

And who's going to step into their shoes? Truthfully, if Ralph fired these clowns, can you name any self-respecting coach or GM who would accept a job with a team that has such an uncertain future as the Bills? Being a fan of this team is like being in the movie "Groundhog Day." Every off-season we get our hopes up, and every season, the radio turns on and we hear Sonny & Cher singing "I got You, Babe."

Yep. Ralph's ownership guarantees the team remains in Buffalo and that it will never move beyond mediocrity for the reason you note.

well there is a reason he is 3rd string..when you have to start a 3rd stringer your not going to get the results you want all the time..but he has done some good things for a 3rd stringer. So I guess im Ok with Kyle Moore being 3rd sting..i am not ok with how awful our starters have been particularly with Marcell dareus

I meant the part about Kelsay. You think it is OK to pay Kelsay to bite hard on fakes and get juked out of his jock routinely? ;)

Speaking of 3rd string, reminds me of where Cinnci thought Fitz belonged in their depth chart.