Marcus Easley should be evaluated

Donald Duck

We already know what Brad Smith, or Jones can do at the WR position.

What we don't know is what Marcus Easley can do at the WR position and now the playoffs are pretty much out of reach, Marcus Easley should be evaluated in my opinion.

Marcus Easley gives Fitzpatrick a big, fast, physical target that can go up in a crowd of defenders and come down with the football...

Can't agree more. This pathetic staff had better not all of a sudden find a way to WIN the last three MEANINGLESS games, when they know darn well we have guys who need to be evaluated in real games, and they know we need as good a draft position as possible. It's what a good coach would do.

Can't agree more. This pathetic staff had better not all of a sudden find a way to WIN the last three MEANINGLESS games, when they know darn well we have guys who need to be evaluated in real games, and they know we need as good a draft position as possible. It's what a good coach would do.

Don't worry Keister, as long as Gailey is coaching, and Fitz is playing QB, we are NOT going to win our last 3 games. I would be surprised if we scored more than one offensive TD in any one of those games. The Seahawks, Dolphins and Jets all play tough defense. And our O is not fooling anyone.

What we don't know is what Marcus Easley can do at the WR position and now the playoffs are pretty much out of reach, Marcus Easley should be evaluated in my opinion.

Marcus Easley gives Fitzpatrick a big, fast, physical target that can go up in a crowd of defenders and come down with the football...

:worthy::thumbsup:

i will go you one further...i think that a year from now when gailey's outta here (lord willing) we'll be smacking our foreheads that he didn't give easley a chance to play....because he's going to turn out to be a good receiver when he gets to play. ruvell martin my azz.

They definitely need to see if he has made some kind of progress with the investment made by keeping him around i think he could be a good WR if for nothing else he would be better than say R Martin , sure he's a ST player but so could Easley be that guy .

This thing with the Easley decision goes along with the other head scratchers on the Gailey list ...

Heck Id like to see what CJ Spiller can do