Marcus Easley should be evaluated

Donald Duck

Not sure Chan can evaluate Easeley if Easley played, cuz it's hard for Chan to see the field when his head is where it is.

Agreed, and take off those friggin granny glasses too. I think they are distracting Chan, doesn't he relaize

that they make contacts nowadays that can allow you to see both close up and far away?

Its sad to listen to an announcer speculate on how much an upgrade at the WR position would help our Offense when we have an upgrade getting wasted on the sideline in Marcus Easley.

Chan Gaileys sense of loyalty to his players has hurt this football teams growth and Nix should have stepped in and done something about it.

Its hurt the Bills at the QB position and its hurting us now at the WR position.

Yo Gailey! Get your head out of your @$#% and play Marcus Easley!!!!

Yo Gailey! Get your head out of your @$#% and play Marcus Easley!!!!

I guess you missed this...Easley got injured again. (pulled a hammy returning a KO) This guy is as fragile as a Christmas ornament.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

We already know what Brad Smith, or Jones can do at the WR position.

What we don't know is what Marcus Easley can do at the WR position and now the playoffs are pretty much out of reach, Marcus Easley should be evaluated in my opinion.

Marcus Easley gives Fitzpatrick a big, fast, physical target that can go up in a crowd of defenders and come down with the football...

HE SHOULD BE ON THE FEILD SO THAT HE CAN BE EVALUATED GAME SPEED NOT PRACTICE SPEED !!!!