Are you AFC East loyal in the Playoffs???

col_forbin

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I hate to do it. I have to route for the AFC East from here on out. It is all about division pride if you ask me. We are still the best division in the league bar none. How about you???

192885[/snapback]

No way. I'd root for the Pats and/or Jets if they played Al Qaeda. That's about it.

Go Bolts/Colts. Go Pack.

As much as I hate to do it. I have to route for the AFC East from here on out. It is all about division pride if you ask me. We are still the best division in the league bar none. How about you???

192885[/snapback]

Go anyone but the !@#$ing Patriots.

Actually...I suspect this year I'll end up rooting for the Steelers.

As much as I hate to do it. I have to root for the AFC East from here on out. It is all about division pride if you ask me. We are still the best division in the league bar none. How about you???

192885[/snapback]

The only way Id root for the pats or jets is if they were facing the eagles in teh super bowl.

Out of the AFC I like the Broncos most years(but not this one: no portis + Jake the snake + they were battling the bills = no go), but this year Im gonna root for San Diego I think, although pitt wouldnt be too bad.

Out of the NFC: gotta root for the vikings(which is a tough thing to do, they always blow it), and maybe the packers because Brett favre can still be aamazing from time to time.

As much as I hate to do it. I have to root for the AFC East from here on out. It is all about division pride if you ask me. We are still the best division in the league bar none. How about you???

192885[/snapback]

That's fine, but for me I could care less who wins the Super Bowl unless it is the Bills

192885[/snapback]

That's like claiming "loyalty" to the guy who ran over your dog because he lives on your street.

Please. I can't WAIT to watch the Jets and Pats fall.

192885[/snapback]

Go Colts.

Go Packers/Eagles