Chan NOT the man for the job going forward.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 carries for Spiller. 9 carries for Fred-Ex. 31 passes for Fitz.

This is the play calling of a delusional HC/Offensive Coordinator. Conditions were wet and sloppy in the 2nd half which was Chan’s reasoning for the run game last week against Jacksonville.

Is Chan trying to outsmart everybody? Does Chan know what he has in the run game with the Spiller/Fred-Ex combo? I don’t know. But it seems that Chan Gailey is the only person in the world who doesn’t realize that Spiller is a PLAYMAKER and that Fred-Ex might be the best 3rd down back to have in the league.

Discuss.

I said this a few times in the Shoutbox, but this defines an indefensible play call: we line up for a 52-yard FG, then decide to punt instead because of the wind. Instead of taking a delay of game and punting- which would have barely affected the punting distance- we TAKE A TIMEOUT. That is completely inexcusable.

This is the play calling of a delusional HC/Offensive Coordinator. Conditions were wet and sloppy in the 2nd half which was Chan’s reasoning for the run game last week against Jacksonville.

Is Chan trying to outsmart everybody? Does Chan know what he has in the run game with the Spiller/Fred-Ex combo? I don’t know. But it seems that Chan Gailey is the only person in the world who doesn’t realize that Spiller is a PLAYMAKER and that Fred-Ex might be the best 3rd down back to have in the league.

In fairness, our QB had an average game, he kept us in it. The field goal and clock management decisions murdered us.

I really think Chan's problem is he is coaching as an OC and not a HC. He is always thinking, well if they get the lead we can score and take it back but has no regard for the other side of the game. Yes he has other coaches for that but when you are basically putting the whole team with its back against the wall you're not doing anyone favors.

Who's fredex? You mean Freddie Fumbles?

This comes down to him taking Lindell of the field. Inexcusable.

Did you see Lindell's reaction? He knows how stupid Chan is.