Mismanagement of Bills players is mind boggling?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the glass is half full. It's the substance in the glass I have a problem with.

That's deep. Like Troy Polumalu deep.

:thumbsup:

Things tend to stick out like sore thumbs when your losing year after year! Trust me if we were winning games making playoffs this thread is never started....

Good point.

With the record this year, we won't be seeing a brutal schedule......

I believe schedules are on a strict divisional rotation now and have nothing to do with won-lost record anymore.

It may not show in the record yet, but I do believe the roster is stronger than it was before he arrived. We still have some spots to fill, but I never expected that he would be able to complete the job yet.

Count me as one of those who believe that the roster is much better than it was 3 years ago.

Miraculously (and I'm not trying to be sarcastic) this is not reflected in the won-lost record.

I believe schedules are on a strict divisional rotation now and have nothing to do with won-lost record anymore.

Not quite true. The Bills played the Browns and Chiefs based on the 2011 standings (and people were complaining that the schedule started out difficult :) ). Indeed, the Bills seem to play the Browns, Jaguars, and Chiefs/Raiders every season under the new scheduling rules.

I can see your point Jerry.

Especially with Moats. We keep shuffling him around.

He cant find a home and he doesnt look very good ( to me anyways ).

He cant cover well. Seems like a pass rusher.

Looks like Nix is feeling guys out for next season already.

But your point is well taken, a guy need reps at the position he would best play not the postion of need.

Jack of all trades master of none is no formula for the nfl.

Unless your last name is Te'o. who can play all 3 downs. inside, outside, rush, run stop, cover etc.

Edited by 3rdand12

I can see your point Jerry.

Especially with Moats. We keep shuffling him around.

He cant find a home and he doesnt look very good ( to me anyways ).

He cant cover well. Seems like a pass rusher.

Looks like Nix is feeling guys out for next season already.

But your point is well taken, a guy need reps at the position he would best play not the postion of need.

Jack of all trades master of none is no formula for the nfl.

Unless your last name is Te'o. who can play all 3 downs. inside, outside, rush, run stop, cover etc.

Thanks 3rdand12. Good points as well!

Moats was an OK pass rushing 3-4 OLB, a liability in coverage, awful at any LB spot in the 4-3, can spell a starter at end, and a good special teams player

Agree 100%