Why you don't hope to win meaningless games:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two words: ANDREW LUCK.

God damn it, Buffalo, you need to quit winning when your season is over or we'll NEVER get out of this hell of mediocrity.

Is Luck available in this draft? Is RGIII? No; we have a strong class of DTs, DEs, and 3-4 OLBs. Let the team see what they have, and let's hope we draft WELL, not high.

The Bills are one game out of the wild card.

How is this a meaningless game??????

I mean I don't think they're going to make it but the sixth seed Steelers have 6 wins and aren't getting anymore until Big Ben comes back and the Bills have 5 wins.

Yeah, but now Buddy and Chan can claim some level of victory and put off any real changes.

This was playoff year, according to them, not 6-10 or 7-9 year.

Also, there is a word of difference between being a 7 win team and a 9 or 10 win team.

The Bills are one game out of the wild card.

How is this a meaningless game??????

I mean I don't think they're going to make it but the sixth seed Steelers have 6 wins and aren't getting anymore until Big Ben comes back and the Bills have 5 wins.

I agree that Buffalo won't make it despite, I'm guessing, 3 more wins on the year, but the 6 seed will be Cincy, not Pitt.

Yeah, but now Buddy and Chan can claim some level of victory and put off any real changes.

This was playoff year, according to them, not 6-10 or 7-9 year.

Also, there is a word of difference between being a 7 win team and a 9 or 10 win team.

Didn't you hear, Buddy, now says, "taking the next step" does not equate to making the playoffs.

If only we could've split nyj, Indy, Tennessee and Arizona. 2-2 against those instead of 1-3 would've been HUGE.

Lets keep winning!

Why? To what end?

Theyre NOT gonna make the playoffs. I'll tell you what's gonna happen. They're gonna win the next three, and have everyone all hot and bothered and then they'll get SMOKED by the Jets last week of the season. Taking odds, now.

God damn it, Buffalo, you need to quit winning when your season is over or we'll NEVER get out of this hell of mediocrity.

Stop with that, as silly as it sounds, why not enjoy the potential of a miracle "run" to a wildcard playoff birth and root for the Chargers to beat the Bengals and the Ravens to beat the Steelers. The QB class this year is horrid and the offseason is long enough as it is.

If the Bills continue to play like they did today they will be hard to beat.

Edited by 1billsfan

Why? To what end?

Theyre NOT gonna make the playoffs. I'll tell you what's gonna happen. They're gonna win the next three, and have everyone all hot and bothered and then they'll get SMOKED by the Jets last week of the season. Taking odds, now.

You can watch other teams if you want. If your two options are hope they lose out, or a repeat of the Pittsburgh debacle.... Why spend time and energy on the team?

You do not need to draft early to get your franchise QB. Look at Kelly and Marino.