Proof of Bigfoot

CosmicBills

http://www.cnn.com/v...foot-exists.cnn

One more "myth" proven to be real.

22 Days.

The videoz saidm theyz foundq it in Vermontc. How didm theyx tell the differencen between thatb thingq and the mapleb syrupc growingw generaln populationw??

Seriously thoughz I know a fewn Bigfootsn and they wouldn not getb caughtx deadn in Vermontz.

The videoz saidm theyz foundq it in Vermontc. How didm theyx tell the differencen between thatb thingq and the mapleb syrupc growingw generaln populationw??

Seriously thoughz I know a fewn Bigfootsn and they wouldn not getb caughtx deadn in Vermontz.

Wait, what?

Whenever I am bored and have a few beers, I watch that show "Finding Bigfoot" on Animal Planet Channel. Man, according to them every damn state in the nation is swarming with Bigfoot, or is that Bigfeet. But they never seem to capture anything on tape at all.

that show cracks me up...that Bobo guy cracks me up...and tell me that chick isn't gettin' it from that group when they camp out in the woods....

Whenever I am bored and have a few beers, I watch that show "Finding Bigfoot" on Animal Planet Channel. Man, according to them every damn state in the nation is swarming with Bigfoot, or is that Bigfeet. But they never seem to capture anything on tape at all.

A synopsis of every episode:

'Cryptozoologist:' "I hear a noise! It's Bigfoot!"

Token skeptic: "It's a deer/owl/possum/moonshiner/etc."

Cryptozoologist: "Well...then it's inconclusive."

Or that Ghost Hunters show:

"You can sense a presense in this room."

"The needle on our home-made gizzmo just moved...I think."

"That's a wrap! This house is haunted!"

I'm guessing you've never seen the show? Because if you had you'd know it went more like this:

Bobo: Its a proven scientific fact that Squatches and I have the same preferences in food. So if we put these donuts out, we should attract some Squatch.

Other person, next morning: Wow! all the donuts are gone from the treet we put them in and left over night. But, maybe it was racoon?

Bobo: No way. That's definitely a Squatch. Nothing else makes sense.

Show conclusion: This place is crawling with Bigfoot activity.

It's an awesome show. I love it.