get to .500 then we can talk

26TrapDraw

This team has been the definition of inconsistent all year. Getting to 6-6 will have meant we strung together 3 wins in a row something we have yet to do this season.

LVBB

Yep i agree. But this week if we win they bring me halfway back. on the road if they beat a 6-4 team it would be a big step.

I had the Bills going 5-5 at this point in the season, so theyre only 1 game off from my predictions to make playoffs this year, obviously were in trouble but maybe "AS PLANNED" they make a run going 5-1 at best (goodluck) but whatever FARK IT, 4-2 works maybe, starts with Colts losing against us, we lose we are out of playoff race. Steelers are still going to make playoffs, leaving 6th seed up for grabs. Colts could lose 4 more games and go 8-8, Bills 9-7, but maybe we go 8-8 winning Colts tiebreaker. We need help but I still have hope, like any good, pain loving Buffalo Bills fan should, we aint maffamaticaly out of it until I learn how to spell maffamaticaly WORD UP Lets Go Buffalo!!

This team has been the definition of inconsistent all year. Getting to 6-6 will have meant we strung together 3 wins in a row something we have yet to do this season.

LVBB

You really want to talk now. Otherwise, you wouldn't have started this thread.

I am not at all offended by the OP. We all have our own coping mechanisms. This is his.

In the past, it was a bit easier to figure out the problems on this team. Now, RW spent $130,000,000 on DEs, and their play has been ok at best. Our much maligned qb loses even when he puts up points. After all, we scored a combined 65 points in the losses to Tenn. and NE.

This game is particularly stressful, because there are tons of reasons for us to win. Our (supposedly) loaded front 4 against rookie, playing behind a so-so offensive line would point to a win. Wouldn't it? The Colts defense doesn't frighten anyone. One would think that with our OL, we should be able to run all over them. Right? But as Bills fans, we just hold our breath, and are not surprised by disasters.

The thing is, I REALLY want a victory here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep i agree. But this week if we win they bring me halfway back. on the road if they beat a 6-4 team it would be a big step.

Agreed. I'd like to use the "P" word but like that really ugly chick with the good body...you can't help but go back for more....even though you shouldn't.

This game will say alot about where this teams heads at.

Agreed. I'd like to use the "P" word but like that really ugly chick with the good body...you can't help but go back for more....even though you shouldn't.

This game will say alot about where this teams heads at.

We don't even have an ugly chick with great body- we have a plump chick, with a decent face and a "great personality"...yet we keep coming back for more.

I had the Bills going 5-5 at this point in the season, so theyre only 1 game off from my predictions to make playoffs this year, obviously were in trouble but maybe "AS PLANNED" they make a run going 5-1 at best (goodluck) but whatever FARK IT, 4-2 works maybe, starts with Colts losing against us, we lose we are out of playoff race. Steelers are still going to make playoffs, leaving 6th seed up for grabs. Colts could lose 4 more games and go 8-8, Bills 9-7, but maybe we go 8-8 winning Colts tiebreaker. We need help but I still have hope, like any good, pain loving Buffalo Bills fan should, we aint maffamaticaly out of it until I learn how to spell maffamaticaly WORD UP Lets Go Buffalo!!

So you suck at math and spelling, me too. Go Bills!

We don't even have an ugly chick with great body- we have a plump chick, with a decent face and a "great personality"...yet we keep coming back for more.

That sounds like a slump buster. That's what the Bills need after missing the playoffs for so long.

that ain't happening........we have a full "fitz" game in effect vs the colts right now. .500 is a dream

Like I said in what alternate universe would this bunch of heartless dbags ever string together more than 2 wins.....pathetic

Edited by LVBillsBackr