Meanwhile in the rest of the world

/dev/null

Just because they tell you these are Fajr 5's or Qassam's doesn't necessarily make it true. I believe my eyes, not the headlines. The damage done to Israel was minuscule after over 1000 rockets was launched towards them. That's all the proof I need.

I'm going to steal a line from Dave Chapelle, "you can call me Pessimist Prime".

ok, enough... how 'bout putting your a$$ where your mouth is... Next flair up along the Gaza border, let's get together ok?? We'll both fly into Tel Aviv, and venture over, and "hang out", along the border of Israel and Gaza, watching the rockets fall harmlessly around us.

It will be worth it for me to see your eyes during the whole mess...

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No one milks the sympathy card like the Jews. And I mean no one. You would have seen the damage if there was any, but there wasn't.

I'm going to get biblical on you, now, because you may be able to argue with me, but it's a lot tougher to argue with the words of God. Does, "an eye for an eye" ring a bell with any of you? Well, 100+ deaths vs 5 is far from that. So go ahead, side with Israel's "self defense" excuse, but ask yourself this, does God agree? I think not. Go ahead and forsake your religion for the Israelis, because it makes you sleep better at night.

Most of you on this forum think real life is like the movies. It always has to be good vs bad. Evil vs the righteous. Heroes vs Villains. In reality it doesn't always work that way. In this situation (Hamas vs Israel), IMO, it's villain vs villain. The only real victims are the civilians, on both sides.

No one milks the sympathy card like the Jews. And I mean no one. You would have seen the damage if there was any, but there wasn't.

I'm going to get biblical on you, now, because you may be able to argue with me, but it's a lot tougher to argue with the words of God. Does, "an eye for an eye" ring a bell with any of you? Well, 100+ deaths vs 5 is far from that. So go ahead, side with Israel's "self defense" excuse, but ask yourself this, does God agree? I think not. Go ahead and forsake your religion for the Israelis, because it makes you sleep better at night.

Most of you on this forum think real life is like the movies. It always has to be good vs bad. Evil vs the righteous. Heroes vs Villains. In reality it doesn't always work that way. In this situation (Hamas vs Israel), IMO, it's villain vs villain. The only real victims are the civilians, on both sides.

So, Israel, who doesn't send out people with very thick vests that contain explosives with the intent to blow up woman and children is just as bad as the ones that have that intent? You are a low-life not deserving of anything more. Remember, I was the one that would communicate with you here. Now, not likely.

So, Israel, who doesn't send out people with very thick vests that contain explosives with the intent to blow up woman and children is just as bad as the ones that have that intent? You are a low-life not deserving of anything more. Remember, I was the one that would communicate with you here. Now, not likely.

Murder is murder. It doesn't matter to me who's doing the killing, or how. In the end, it's still a sin. I don't condone any shape or form of Violence. The reality is FAR more Palestinians are dying than the other way around. Can't argue with the facts.

If you don't want to speak to me anymore, I understand. We strongly disagree with each other and that won't change, because I stand by my beliefs.

Murder is murder. It doesn't matter to me who's doing the killing, or how. In the end, it's still a sin. I don't condone any shape or form of Violence. The reality is FAR more Palestinians are dying than the other way around. Can't argue with the facts.

If you don't want to speak to me anymore, I understand. We strongly disagree with each other and that won't change, because I stand by my beliefs.

We strongly disagree because you stand behind your beliefs? As if I don't? Answer me this one these questions. Who initiates the violence? Who sends the "bottle rockets" and sets off explosives in their sweater vests on busses and in shops? Who has sworn allegiance to the idea of the destruction of Israel? Who is always starting schit? I can't help it if your beloved Palistinians are so inept that the destruction and death that they cause is less than the retaliation they receive. You'd think that maybe by now they'd have learned their lesson. Again, standing by your beliefs is just a bunch of horseschit. Do you actually think you're taking the high road by defending people who indiscrimantely blow up woman and children? Don't give me your crap about hating all violence. You have shown your true colors and bias with your staunch defense of the killer's use of just "bottle rockets" that just so happen to kill Israelis.

Video that was put out by Hamas. You know, the organization that is supported by the majority of Palistinians:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hamas-tv-airs-death-israel-music-video-day-after-agreeing-ceasefire_663954.html

Edited by 3rdnlng

We strongly disagree because you stand behind your beliefs? As if I don't? Answer me this one these questions. Who initiates the violence? Who sends the "bottle rockets" and sets off explosives in their sweater vests on busses and in shops? Who has sworn allegiance to the idea of the destruction of Israel? Who is always starting schit? I can't help it if your beloved Palistinians are so inept that the destruction and death that they cause is less than the retaliation they receive. You'd think that maybe by now they'd have learned their lesson. Again, standing by your beliefs is just a bunch of horseschit. Do you actually think you're taking the high road by defending people who indiscrimantely blow up woman and children? Don't give me your crap about hating all violence. You have shown your true colors and bias with your staunch defense of the killer's use of just "bottle rockets" that just so happen to kill Israelis.

Video that was put out by Hamas. You know, the organization that is supported by the majority of Palistinians:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hamas-tv-airs-death-israel-music-video-day-after-agreeing-ceasefire_663954.html

You're far too short sighted to see why the Palestinians would do any of those things. Try losing your country and then talk to me. Or at least try to put yourself in their shoes. Someone else overtook your country. Destroyed your homes. Took away your civil rights. Collective punishment. Oppression. Etc etc etc then we'll see how the people of the US will behave. Until then, you have no right to condemn their actions.

Two state solution. A true two state solution. Don't give me any of that Gaza being freed crap, either. They're far from free.

Hamas is a horrible organization. The things they do are evil. I'm man enough to admit it, but you ain't man enough to admit that occupying someone else's land is illegal.

Every single thing the Israelis tell you, you eat it up, without a single shred of evidence. They tell you 80% of the Palestinians that died are militants, you buy that. They tell you Iran is supplying Hamas with weapons, you buy that. They tell you they didn't use white phosphorus on Gaza during the last siege, you buy that, even though you seen it for yourself on television. They bulldoze homes and say those homes belong to militants, you buy that. You do more shopping than Black Friday shoppers.

In the end, the Palestinians are the ones dying by the boatload and you still only see Israeli casualties. You talk about killing people indiscriminately, they do the same, only difference is they have a cute term for it, "collateral damage". As if they deaths meant less. Give me a break!

Edited by NoJustice

You're far too short sighted to see why the Palestinians would do any of those things. Try losing your country and then talk to me. Or at least try to put yourself in their shoes. Someone else overtook your country. Destroyed your homes. Took away your civil rights. Collective punishment. Oppression. Etc etc etc then we'll see how the people of the US will behave. Until then, you have no right to condemn their actions.

Two state solution. A true two state solution. Don't give me any of that Gaza being freed crap, either. They're far from free.

Hamas is a horrible organization. The things they do are evil. I'm man enough to admit it, but you ain't man enough to admit that occupying someone else's land is illegal.

Indigenous people throughout man's history has endured oppression and conflicts over their land.

What was the name of their state? How did Hamas get control of Gaza?

What was the name of their state? How did Hamas get control of Gaza?

Palestine. Gaza is overcrowded as it is, why would the Israelis want any part of it? Go back to the pre '67 borders, then we'll see peace, because Hamas' cause will be given a death-blow.

Palestine. Gaza is overcrowded as it is, why would the Israelis want any part of it? Go back to the pre '67 borders, then we'll see peace, because Hamas' cause will be given a death-blow.

Israel nor Egypt want anything to do with Gaza. Remember there were settlers who lived there who had their settlements dismantled all in an effort for some sort of peace. The blockade began after the rocket fire.

You fail to see how the rest of the Arab leaders use Israel and Gaza as their own way of keeping their own legitimacy (See Morsi aka Moubarak 2.0). You fail to see how Hamas keeps their legitimacy by touting that they "won" against Israel last week. I'm sure the 100+ people that died would disagree but yet, their legitimacy has increased. I also agree that Abbas has been marginalized by Israel and I don't agree with Bibi's method of dealing with the peace process but as Thomas Friedman once said, we in the west are disillusioned if we believe the same **** that works over here will work over there.

In the middle east, you rule by the sword.

Edited by meazza

delusion: a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary

http://www.weeklysta...ire_663954.html

:thumbsup: good points. NoJustice supports radical bottle rocket launchers? weird stance to have IMO

Edited by Ryan L Billz

So what does the Code of Hammurabi have to do with this situation or the Old Testament?