Breakdown the Colts...

Dragonborn10

Has anyone actually watched the Colts? From what I have read they are running the ball reasonably well but their player stats suggest otherwise. They play both their young TE's at the same time and Luck has some escabaility. I know nothing of their defensive performance. Mathis has six sacks but Freeney only two? Wayne still looks like a threat by the numbers. Luck has 9 picks to only 10 TD's and 21 sacks.

Will be watching Pats-Colts Sunday!

I know Wayne is having a second coming of a career. He is lighting it up. Kleener (whoever the Stanford TE is) provides Luck a blanket. The Colts are doing a lot right currently and I will definitely tune in Sunday to see what they are doing.

On the radio today I heard both of their starting DB's are out and their defense only plays like 23 minutes a game. Sounds like a good time to get Freddie back and atone for the two fumbles with a nice grind it out, take an occasional shot deep, keep Luck of the field, and quiet the crowd game-plan.

Has anyone actually watched the Colts? From what I have read they are running the ball reasonably well but their player stats suggest otherwise. They play both their young TE's at the same time and Luck has some escabaility. I know nothing of their defensive performance. Mathis has six sacks but Freeney only two? Wayne still looks like a threat by the numbers. Luck has 9 picks to only 10 TD's and 21 sacks.

Will be watching Pats-Colts Sunday!

I watched just one game. The beat down they gave the Jags. Luck is impressive. He throws the best spiral in the league to me.

I want him to beat the pats on sunday so they can "afford' a loss to us.

I was not impressed by their run game. Just their passing.

I hope the extra 4 days for us makes a difference.

On the radio today I heard both of their starting DB's are out and their defense only plays like 23 minutes a game. Sounds like a good time to get Freddie back and atone for the two fumbles with a nice grind it out, take an occasional shot deep, keep Luck of the field, and quiet the crowd game-plan.

Which is why we will line up with 5 wr three and outs the entire game.

Their defense is banged up. Obviously Reggie Wayne is a monster this year and will light up our secondary.

Three things helping us:

1) Ten Days Rest Baby!

2) Wanny will get a lesson from Belicheat this sunday on how to play defense against Indy (watch closely Dave, it's legal to rush more than 4)

3) Our team wants it more and we're better than our record.

I watched the Jets blow them out in NY. They are not as good as their record indicates. Things have gone in their favor this year in hames

Could be wrong, big I wouldn't be shocked if they tailspin like we did last year. Seem to be overachieving right now. Haven't seen a ton, but that's a quick gut impression.

Luck will be great but is still a rookie that's going to make mistakes, his arm will likely wear down over 20 games (preseason) and as Ds get more film.

The D is in transition still. Not a lot of depth from gutting the roster.

And a tough schedule.

My money's on a rough fade to the finish.