Go Patriots

Dorkington

You should feel dirty!

you must wear this :bag: for a week

The Colts schedule is VERY tough. Indy - @ NE, Buffalo, @ Detroit, Tenny, @ Houston, @ KC, Houston

How I'd love to see a Putrids loss. Just to end the damn home win streak they have.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

You should feel dirty!

you must wear this :bag: for a week

The Colts schedule is VERY tough. Indy - @ NE, Buffalo, @ Detroit, Tenny, @ Houston, @ KC, Houston

How I'd love to see a Putrids loss. Just to end the damn home win streak they have.

They lost their opener this year to the Cards.

As I mentioned yesterday, I think the Bills can win 4 in a row. Indy, the town and team, is all wound up for this game...a big loss to the the Pats would be great for the Bills!

Only thing I do not like on the Colts schedule is that last game vs. the Texans....got a feeling you can pencil that in as a Colts win right now if the Colts need it in any way..

The Bills will go to the playoff if NE lose every single game and we win the remaining games. So I will root the the pats UNLESS that ahole punk gets sent to the hospital after someone cheap shot him and ends his football career. You know who I am talking about.

Yeah, we need them to win. If the Colts beat them, we probably have a better chance at chasing down New England for the division than grabbing a wild card. Which is to say, our playoff hopes are even slimmer. I am counting on the Colts losing most of their remaining games: @NE, @Houston, @Detroit, plus us and another against Houston week 17, which may be affected by Houston's standing going into the game.

I don't know about you, but I'd still like to see us in the playoffs. It's been far too long.

I'd like us in the Playoffs. I think we could win a game or two depending on who we face. Denver and Texas scare me, but until we play them I think we can be competitive/beat any other AFC team. (i.e. see Pats game last week).

That would be quite a feat seeing as how NE is playing the Colts and the Jets are playing in St Louis

If jets lose to a team they're not even playing , rest assured the tebow era will begin in new jersey

Oops! My bad! I misread the schedule.

Edited by jjmac

I can't in any good consciousness root for the Patriots. It cuts against the fiber of my soul. I would love to see that smug, whiny, cry baby suffer a Joe Theisman and for their season to go down in flames. When all is said and done, I want to see the Bills make the playoffs because they earned it and not because they backed into it on another teams success. 10-6 is probably a lock for the wild card. 9-7 may not be enough. I think that old statement applies here. Just win baby!

I can't in any good consciousness root for the Patriots. It cuts against the fiber of my soul. I would love to see that smug, whiny, cry baby suffer a Joe Theisman and for their season to go down in flames.

So, how about you tell us how you really feel?

So, how about you tell us how you really feel?

I thought I was pretty clear. LOL. Lady Brady gets so much referee love, I just can't stand it. How many times do we need to see the guy take a light tap from a defender and then make that face while holding his hands up to the back judge? It's absolutely tiring to say the least. Regardless, my other comment holds true. I want this team to make the playoffs on their own merit.

I thought I was pretty clear. LOL. Lady Brady gets so much referee love, I just can't stand it. How many times do we need to see the guy take a light tap from a defender and then make that face while holding his hands up to the back judge? It's absolutely tiring to say the least. Regardless, my other comment holds true. I want this team to make the playoffs on their own merit.

It's not just Brady-I think it's the whole team, especially Welker and Wilfork.

If jets lose to a team they're not even playing , rest assured the tebow era will begin in new jersey

:lol:

I can't in any good consciousness root for the Patriots. It cuts against the fiber of my soul. I would love to see that smug, whiny, cry baby suffer a Joe Theisman and for their season to go down in flames. When all is said and done, I want to see the Bills make the playoffs because they earned it and not because they backed into it on another teams success. 10-6 is probably a lock for the wild card. 9-7 may not be enough. I think that old statement applies here. Just win baby!

Who said anything about backing in?

Just because the Patriots beat a few teams we are fighting with, doesn't mean we don't also have to win games. If we win out, that doesn't guarantee anything, especially with some of the other teams in the hunt. So my argument is, I'll even root for our most hated enemy if it helps our odds.

Are some of you actually saying playoffs and winning a game or 2!?!?!?!

They just squeaked out a win against a pretty bad Miami team.

Colts, Rams, Seattle are at best 50/50 games... and that is as generous as I would go... and they go on the road vs Miami who they beat by 5 points at home with their D playing the game of their life.

Temper expectations is all. We still have Fitz, Gaily, and Wanntrash.

Are some of you actually saying playoffs and winning a game or 2!?!?!?!

They just squeaked out a win against a pretty bad Miami team.

Colts, Rams, Seattle are at best 50/50 games... and that is as generous as I would go... and they go on the road vs Miami who they beat by 5 points at home with their D playing the game of their life.

Temper expectations is all. We still have Fitz, Gaily, and Wanntrash.

One may have low expectations but high hopes. Indeed, it is best to go through life that way.