Fitzpatrick on Spikes: 'I think he's a punk at times'

Lofton80

Itsnot that the Patriots beat on us or anything. They play without class and no respect for anyone. It is unprofessional.

history is written by the victors. no one is going to care about how the bills lost or the classlessness of the pats.

stop whining and start winning.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

history is written by the victors. no one is going to care about how the bills lost or the classlessness of the pats.

stop whining and start winning.

Whining by bringing to light a dangerous player on the field? It is one thing to play hard and hit hard it is another to deliberately be on the lookout to injure players, make cheap shots and bad judgement calls. Whining or not, winning or losing, it is not tolerable in my eyes.

Whining by bringing to light a dangerous player on the field? It is one thing to play hard and hit hard it is another to deliberately be on the lookout to injure players, make cheap shots and bad judgement calls. Whining or not, winning or losing, it is not tolerable in my eyes.

If Nick Barnett or Shep makes that same hit on Brady, he's a hero on this board. Guaranteed.

The level of whineitude is reaching unparalleled levels around here!

If Nick Barnett or Shep makes that same hit on Brady, he's a hero on this board. Guaranteed.

. . . and the refs would have penalized them by ordering an immediate execution.

comments like this are much more effective when you win.

. . . But no less true.

How is what I said whinning? I am happy with the game today. I got some good things done today, had fun listening to the game and the Patriots are a very good team. We lost to, but were competitive with, a better team.

i don't think you're whining. i think fitz is whining.

maybe it's just me, but i'm disgusted by today's loss. i refuse to take solace in the fact that the bills were "competitive" with another team. i'm tired of losing, regardless the opponent.

Edited by Dirtbag

For standing up in the face of a division rival. Wasnt there a thread about how we shouldnt be intimidated by the Pats*? Ftz isnt. i respect him for that

Why would anyone in the NFL be intimidated by the Patriots right now? This isn't 2007. Their not that good this year. I wouldn't be too thrilled about Fitz here. He choked once again when the game was on the line. Has it come that low that we get excoited because someone on the Bills talked back to an opposing player?

I love how people on this thread are like, "Yeah that was great that Fitz got back in Spikes' face. That'll get us in the playoffs." You're talking about two totally different things. People like the guy Fitz and the emotion he showed in that moment irrespective of his play. Which was pretty damn good today. Would you rather he told Spikes, "Nice hit man?" So because you don't like his quarterback play, there is nothing he can do in life that you can't circle back to his quarterback play and critique him for that? That's like if I told the people posting that, "I'm really proud of you that you painted your garage this weekend. Awesome. Did you get laid?"

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I love how people on this thread are like, "Yeah that was great that Fitz got back in Spikes' face. That'll get us in the playoffs." You're talking about two totally different things. People like the guy Fitz and the emotion he showed in that moment irrespective of his play. Which was pretty damn good today. Would you rather he told Spikes, "Nice hit man?" So because you don't like his quarterback play, there is nothing he can do in life that you can't circle back to his quarterback play and critique him for that? That's like if I told the people posting that, "I'm really proud of you that you painted your garage this weekend. Awesome. Did you get laid?"

:lol:

Dude, win or lose, that was awesome when he got in Spikes' face. Freaking awesome.

Awesome? Awesome? Lame... Amesome was Jim Kelly throwing a pick against Atlanta and tackling the guy on the sideline and breaking his leg. That was an awesome play by a QB. We are so used to losing this crap is our high point - pathetic!

Awesome? Awesome? Lame... Amesome was Jim Kelly throwing a pick against Atlanta and tackling the guy on the sideline and breaking his leg. That was an awesome play by a QB. We are so used to losing this crap is our high point - pathetic!

Nah, I'll take some meaningless token gesture and the moral victory!