Zebra Report aka piss poor officiation

justnzane

It's not so much of the refs trying to screw the Bills as it is the refs trying to give every game to the Pats. The only fair officiating I've seen in a Pats game over the last ten years was during the games with replacement refs.

And why are they doing that? I have never read a explanation. Because it's a big market? Then why do the loser Jets not get the same treatment?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BRING BACK THE SCABS

The Putrids lost their games because they were getting the penalies called against them.

IIRC in their first 3 games the Cheatriots had about 8 to 10 flags per game.

When he regular came back that average went down to 2 or 3. And guess who the Cheatriots played in week 4 - Buffalo.

the Putrids record at that time was 2-2

Their next loss was to Seattle in Seattle . *** The Cheatriots had 6 penalties to Seattles 4 their record then was 3-3.

This game was over the top. bad.

One thing i gotta say though, i could almost sense that the Bills realized as a team that they were going to get screwing all day by the refs. and they kept after it !

I thought i was going to see Glenn and Gilmore put their heads down after completely unrealistic calls. But they kept playing hard. The whole team did.

I was so pissed i could hardly see straight. \

This was not a comedy of errors.

This is playing at foxboro.

and wtf i have not seen the fine against Spikes. REALLY NO FINE REALLY !!!

sorry. kind of hard to overcome so many blatant calls/non calls favoring Patriots.

All i can take away is that we did not quit even though winning seemed impossible at times.

Go Bills.

boy im still pissed about this

Edited by 3rdand12

That PI call against Gilmore on a ball that sailed out of bounds way beyond the endline was a terrible call. Worst case he was hand-fighting with the receiver but the ball was clearly uncatchable. Several other bad calls with many of the offensive holding calls being ticky tack marginal at best, That said, the Bills could have and should have won the game but as has been typical they could not finish. That's the real problem, not the ref's (although they sucked).

Suprised no one mentioned.. 2nd and 9 I believe Moats beat his blocker from the left side on path to QB when blocker hooked his left arm over Moats shoulder and road his back to the ground at Brady's feet. No Flag... Nothing.. But Glenn gets the call when his defender is no where near Fitz after Fitz released the ball.

But that's well established, that refs make bad bad calls or are in favor of one team vs another any given sunday. Good teams overcome that. If we had more talent we wouldn't have fumbled the ball multiple times. We would have made more stops. We wouldn't have dropped two easy interceptions. We wouldn't have thrown an interception with 23 seconds left in the game when we could have won the game. For all the faults of the refs, the real blame lies with our team. We still had plenty of opportunity to win the game. No excuses.

with unbiased refs we win that game by 40. with the refs in the pats pocket we lose by 6. 115 yards in questionable calls is a free TD what we lost by. blatant holding right in front of the ref not called. come play a game that you are good at my house and everytime you do something good i will call a penalty and set you back. see if you win

And why are they doing that? I have never read a explanation. Because it's a big market? Then why do the loser Jets not get the same treatment?

it got to where it is now after 9/11. idk why.

Suprised no one mentioned.. 2nd and 9 I believe Moats beat his blocker from the left side on path to QB when blocker hooked his left arm over Moats shoulder and road his back to the ground at Brady's feet. No Flag... Nothing.. But Glenn gets the call when his defender is no where near Fitz after Fitz released the ball.

there were so many blatant missed calls right in front of the ref i lost count in the first quarter. merriman was held, both williams, moore, moats, barnett on a blitz, no call OPI against the pats, no call DPI no call D holding. it was very bad

I saw Mario Williams being held.The holding call on Glenn was horrible. Gronkowski pushed off and when he did I knew this was another just give it to him game for the refs. It was one of the worst one sided officiated games I have ever seen

Or the calls missed on them. Gronkowski's touchdown catch was a total push off. Mario was held countless times, along with Kyle Williams. Brady got blasted by Williams in the end zone on a clean play, and his first thought was to look up at the ref and raise both of his hands. A total home job. Such a disgrace I've just called DirecTV and asked for my refund.

Let us know how that works out for you.

Edited by DC Bills Fan

I just rewatched the game fairly quickly..couple questionable calls...but the majority i thought were correct, except the PI on Wilson an the 2nd PI on Gilmore and the Hairston hold. On the flip side, Cory had a good handful of Patriot jersey on the 2nd Jackson TD run.

Edited by plenzmd1