Can we change sh-- to Drew?

rockpile

:)

But I think Lindell would be better..

NO ONE is backing his loser ass...

"I don't give a Lindell"  --.... hmmm, has a nice ring to it.

191373[/snapback]

I like it. I vote for the change.

Maybe F can be changed to Drew..

"I dont give a Drew"

"Drew You!"

While I'm no fan of Drew's onfield performance (that's mild), he's always been a class guy and certainly deserves better than that.

191490[/snapback]

Agreed Drew seems like a nice guy etc just not convinced he is the best QB on the roster at this time. I just want a proper fair battle in off season and hope that the OC and other ocoaches start looking at plays that JP can run instead of relying on a perfect pocket all day long.

Agreed Drew seems like a nice guy etc just not convinced he is the best QB on the roster at this time.  I just want a proper fair battle in off season and hope that the OC and other ocoaches start looking at plays that JP can run instead of relying on a perfect pocket all day long.

191527[/snapback]

I'm only talking about making his name mean an expletive. Though the perfect pocket should certainly be a goal, regardless of QB. :P

While I'm no fan of Drew's onfield performance (that's mild), he's always been a class guy and certainly deserves better than that.

You have a point there. How about we change the excrement/Stevestojan filter to be

"Drew's onfield performance" ? :P