What The Republican Party Needs To Do

Words have meanings, and I have aptly used the word "thief" to describe westside.

The capitalized usage of the word "Duck" was intentional, as a play on words that holds unique meaning in PPP.

Hypens are my friends.

You crack me up tytt. I can't bring myself to be angry with you. It would be like getting mad at a twelve year old for calling me poopy head.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You crack me up tytt. I can't bring myself to be angry with you. It would be like getting mad at a twelve year old for calling me poopy head.

I don't see a judge or jury around here, so quit your faux-indignation routine.  You believe in taking money you haven't earned that doesn't belong to you.  You quack like a Duck, and you walk like a Duck.  Stop being a thief, and I'll stop calling you one.

Thief.

I don't see a judge or jury around here, so quit your faux-indignation routine.  You believe in taking money you haven't earned that doesn't belong to you.  You quack like a Duck, and you walk like a Duck.  Stop being a thief, and I'll stop calling you one.

Thief.

ha ha, I love this kid.

ha ha, I love this kid.

Everyone thinks the other guys getting an unfair break, my farmer cousin complains about minorities on welfare, my brother who's gay, childless and pulls in $200,000+, complains about his cousin's 7 kids all getting bussed to public school, his deductions and farm subsidies.

Everyone thinks the other guys getting an unfair break, my farmer cousin complains about minorities on welfare, my brother who's gay, childless and pulls in $200,000+, complains about his cousin's 7 kids all getting bussed to public school, his deductions and farm subsidies.

Your brother is 100% correct in this description.

ha ha, I love this kid.

Why do you belive theft is acceptable?

Thief.

Of the two, which one is right in your opinion?

• 1 month later...

1) Rebrand the party for the 21st century

2) Take on Immigration Reform and become much more inclusive to the Latino population. I wrote about this many times on this board well before the elections and received a lot of resistance from my conservative friends.

3) Stop nominating loons as Senate Candidates

Oh and I was one of the people on this board that thought that the polling numbers skewed heavily towards Democrats. Well I was off by a mile :bag:

• 4 years later...

Guess they need to raise taxes :flirt:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/07/kansas-republicans-raise-taxes-rebuking-their-gop-governors-real-live-experiment-in-conservative-policy/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_wonkblog-kansas-1025am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.1363394fba6a

Republicans in Kansas broke ranks with the state's conservative governor Tuesday night, voting to raise rates and put an end to a series of tax cuts. The GOP revolt is a defeat for Gov. Sam Brownback, who overhauled the state's tax system beginning in 2012, bringing down rates and causing repeated, severe budgetary shortfalls.

Kansas's legislature is overwhelmingly Republican, but moderate GOP lawmakers joined with Democrats, overriding Brownback's veto of a bill they'd already passed once that would raise taxes again by $600 million a year. Eighteen of the state's 31 GOP senators and 49 of the 85 Republican members of the House voted against the governor.

The victory for Brownback's opponents resulted in part from their gains in last year's election. Voters -- frustrated that public schools were closing early and the state's highways were in visible disrepair -- rejected Brownback's allies in favor of more moderate Republicans or Democrats.