Woman drives on sidewalk to go around stopped school bus

Entitlement society... Those little handicapped brats should have to step off the bus and compete in the real world! Ha... Having other drivers stop and wait while the bus loads and unloads! Hogwash, lets staret building character... How are these children ever gonna compete if they are coddled from the womb to the tomb! What a bunch of entitled babies! That woman should have a sign put on her saying: "I am making society more competitive!" No bailouts for babies!

Anyway... All joking aside. I can imagine if the bus driver is shooting the crap... Waiting w/the stop arm out and they are holding up traffic... and there are no children around. A lot of times I see drivers who don't put the arm out until the children are present... They actually flag cars through before putting the stop arm out. Two sides of the coin here... Bus driver may be one of those personalities that does everything in their power to make others miserable... The idiot going around trys to take back that nuisance... No excuse though for the idiot car driver. If she really has a beef... Then video the bus driver talking, shooting the BS, or waiting while holding up traffic while no children are present. She can then file a complaint w/the bus company.