We're have the Patriots #, and we're going to beat them easily

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a win this weekend if the Bills finally make C.J. the undisputed focal point of our offense.

Bills 34

Pats 31

Unfortunately we've been saying that ever since the Browns game this year and it has never happened.

Chan is an idiot. He should be fired. And he should never coach again. His wife should leave him because of his inability to understand anything. His kids should never talk to him again because he always gets them the wrong presents at Christmas. And his dog should run away because he forgets to put it on a leash every day.

I know it sounds wrong but you could put all those analogies into his coaching somehow and still be right.

I'm sick of these Bills are gonna win prediction/guarantee threads. All to say "I told you so" if the improbable happens.

Listen....anything could happen. Any given Sunday. But the Bills suck and will probably lose to every team over .500 this and every year with Fitz at QB, Gailey at HC and Nix at GM. Any win by this cast of jokers will be considered an upset.

I know no one on here wants any optimism, but here it is:

We were 1 CJ Spiller fumble away from being up 28-7 on these clowns 4 weeks ago.

We were up 21-0 on them to end last season before Stevie was benched.

And obviously, we won our first matchup against them last season.

By all rights, we should be on a 3 game winning streak against the Patriots, and the fact that we choked away 2 games in a row to them is not discussed on here. People fear the Patriots, but in all reality, we play our best ball against them.

Why? Because their defense is bad. Worse than ours, in fact. By a long shot.

The common denominator in us losing to the Patriots hasnt been our ability to light up the score board, it's been our inability to stop THEM from scoring.

Well, as much as everyone on here hates Wannstedt, I'm willing to give him a pass-for now. We just had an absolutely monster game on defense against the texans, on the road. Coincidently, this game came after our 100 million dollar man had a medical procedure to correct what had been ailing him all season. The fact that wannstedt is not the biggest fan of sending pressure at the qb that doesnt come from the line emphasizes the importance of the guys up front--with mario healthy, our defense is totally different. It should look a lot more like it did last week for the rest of the season.

If that continues into this weeks game against new england, the patriots dont stand a chance.

Feel free to give up on the season, if you want. In fact, the Patriots are an 11 point favorite, so it looks like everyone else has already given up on us. I didn't think we'd beat the texans, I didn't even think we'd beat the titans. But this game, it's going to be fun.

You're Crazy or High! Seriously!!!

The last time we played Brady I recall him on the sidelines talking to Welker calling the Bills D some bitc##. Welker was laughing. Has anything changed? nope

Ill have more fun changing the brakes pads on my car and raking leaves this weekend than waste 3 more hours of my life watching this poorly coached football team.

By all rights, we should be on a 3 game winning streak against the Patriots, and the fact that we choked away 2 games in a row to them is not discussed on here. People fear the Patriots, but in all reality, we play our best ball against them.

Or...absent a bogus PI penalty against NE, by all rights the Bills should have an 18 game losing streak against the Patriots.

Why? Because their defense is bad. Worse than ours, in fact. By a long shot.

You don't actually watch much football, do you?

It's good to see you posting again, even if you aren't using the crayonz ID anymore.

Bills are playing them after a bye week... not good news.

If we want to be a playoff team we need to beat some playoff teams starting this weekend. This is our playoffs, because if we win this game we start seeing the playoffs as a real possiblity again.

We'll take care of the Dolphins and Colts, and let the Chargers self distruct BOOM playoffs.