YOU GUYS SHOULD BE VERY HAPPY FOR THIS SEASON!

You guys are crying in your drinks.

Our Bills had a great year and kept us all excited! Who would ever of thought that the Bills would win this many games and be right on the brink of the playoffs? Yeah that loss sucked but sh--, we were due for a let down and I think the hype got to this team..... They needed to stick to their game plan that worked all year and didnt. Drew didnt help things much and our run D could not stop a thick fart with a fan. What was due was due and now the Bills will have to grow from this. I still dont think Pittsburgh is better than the Bills, the Bills beat themselves and barely lost.... The Buffalo Bills are finally a team on the rise!!!

We have a ton of work to do, and now we have a coach that can get things done! Our D will be great next season. We will add to the O and I hope the team makes the right decision on Drew, Moulds and Henry.

Well, now we sit and wait........ August!!!!!

Well guys, post away and Darin, correct my bad spelling please. Im off to the 5 star Hyatt in Dubai for the next 3 days for some R and R :) ! PORT VISIT!!! :)

ENJOY THE SNOW GUYS!!!!! :):doh:0:)0:) SEE YOU SOON!

Do you whine like this all the time when you don't get your way?

191051[/snapback]

yeah, I'm whining... :)

Apparently you've been a Bills fan for 2 seasons, and find this one was a good one.

I'm sorry - we just lost one of the most important games in the last 6 years less than 24 hours ago. Forgive me if I'm not prancing aournd in a field of f-cking daisies for a while.

Maybe if I was on a ship 12000 miles away I could be happy. All we have is today. Tomorrow is no guarantee. Waiting till next year and all the mini camps draft crap etc is for Madden players who dont' realize the winning streak momentum the Bills just wasted!

Apparently you've been a Bills fan for 2 seasons, and find this one was a good one.

I'm sorry - we just lost one of the most important games in the last 6 years less than 24 hours ago. Forgive me if I'm not prancing aournd in a field of f-cking daisies for a while.

191058[/snapback]

No tiptoeing thru tulips here, either.

The Bills remain, under TD's tutlage, very thin. Their relatively injury-free season got them one more win than a cincy club that started a near rookie at qb and that ended up with 18 players on IR.

The smell about the Bills comes from the top.

Maybe if I was on a ship 12000 miles away I could be happy.  All we have is today. Tomorrow is no guarantee.  Waiting till next year and all the mini camps draft crap etc is for Madden players who dont' realize the winning streak momentum the Bills just wasted!

191060[/snapback]

Yeah its great stuff, im on a ship 12000 miles away happy with a wife whos prego and a 5 year old daughter at home. I just would not have it any other way... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Here some things to help you through your day...

1. Enjoy and kiss your family that you see... Everyday

2. Be thankful this city has a team you guys can cry and B word about

3. Be thankful were not Browns fans

4. Be happy that this team had a winning season, playoffs or not....

5. BE HAPPY CHANGES CAN BE MADE

6. GO BILLS IN 2005 AND KICK SOME $%^&* ASS!

191058[/snapback]

Sorry to disappoint, but I have been a Bills fan for 44 years so I am able to put this in some perspective. Except for the time right before the Kelly Super Bowl years, I have never seen the organization in better shape for next year then it is right now (except for 64/65), so while I am disappointed, I got to be excited about the Bills right up to the final on-sides kick and we are poised to be better next year.

If my only critieria in being happy about the Bills was a Super Bowl win, it would have been a long unhappy lifetime of rooting for the Bills. Hell, I have wanted to have sex with Kim Bassinger for a long time too but I can be happy with less.

Sorry to disappoint, but I have been a Bills fan for 44 years so I am able to put this in some perspective.  Except for the time right before the Kelly Super Bowl years, I have never seen the organization in better shape for next year then it is right now (except for 64/65), so while I am disappointed, I got to be excited about the Bills right up to the final on-sides kick and we are poised to be better next year.

191082[/snapback]

I've been a Bills fan for 35 years, and I have to agree with the current state of the organization. The future is definitely bright... but only if Drew is gone.

5 seasons in a row without a playoff appearance. 1 season out of 5 with a record above .500. 23-25 through three Bledsoe seasons. 34-46 over the last 5 seasons. A QB debate that will continue for the next 9 months at least, a kicker that sucks, a defense that collapsed in the first and last games of the season. No 1st round pick because we used it on Losman and everyone wants him to sit on the bench until 2006 now.

Teams that have gone the longest without a playoff appearance:

1. Cincinnati

2. Arizona

3. BUFFALO

Yes sir, there is just tons to be happy about.

You'd have slit your wrists lengthwise if you were alive through much of the 1970s/80s.

191098[/snapback]

I lived through Todd Collins, but that was knowing there'd be hockey after the season was over...

think it's time to make some kool-aid.

Teams that have gone the longest without a playoff appearance:

1. Cincinnati

2. Arizona

3. BUFFALO

Yes sir,  there is just tons to be happy about.

191097[/snapback]

At least we beat those 2 teams this season. :)

I'm not sure why the first round pick thing is a big deal. It simply means more money to spend on veteran free agents who are far more likely to help us immediately (as long as their name isn't Izell Reese).

Sorry to disappoint, but I have been a Bills fan for 44 years so I am able to put this in some perspective.  Except for the time right before the Kelly Super Bowl years, I have never seen the organization in better shape for next year then it is right now (except for 64/65), so while I am disappointed, I got to be excited about the Bills right up to the final on-sides kick and we are poised to be better next year.

If my only critieria in being happy about the Bills was a Super Bowl win, it would have been a long unhappy lifetime of rooting for the Bills.  Hell, I have wanted to have sex with Kim Bassinger for a long time too but I can be happy with less.

191082[/snapback]

Great Post! I'm only at 26 years :) but I can still look at the big picture and you are right that things have not looked this good in a long time as an organization despite yesterday's dissapointing performance.

When will be allowed to be unhappy with our football team?

Jeez! Do I need your permission to be pissed?

No, I don't.

I'm pissed. I think its natural as a fan to be pissed after what happened yesterday.

Sorry, you can look at the bright side. We finised 9-7.... big frigging deal. We didn't make the playoffs. We now will lose some key guys that helped us during the winning streak and will no doub have some sort of QB controversy.

How bad do things have to get before we are allowed to show that we are not happy?

Give me a break.

THERE IS NO HOPE FOR THESE GUYS DARIN....

Ice needs to start giving these guys jars of his bath water to drink...

Bills will win the Bowl and they will B word because of traffic for the parade

191113[/snapback]

It's the ease of life these days. It's led to the complete lack of patience/virtue and the idea that everyone should have a Benz in their driveway at 23.

The BILLS may not win a SB before I'm pushing up daisies but I'll enjoy the emotion I expend on them (good and bad), nonetheless.