• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thigpen? Really?

this is what i mean. "thigpen? really?"

you know for an absolute, 100%, book it, put it in ink, tattoo it on your forehead, lock it down, rack it fact that fitzpatrick is NOT the answer.

therefor, its time to bench him.

thigpen would not do any worse.

this "genius" playbook that were running has been good for 13-27 over the last 3 years, and fitz gets all his yards on screens and slants.

there isnt a d1 quarterback, much less a pro quarterback, who couldnt make these throws.

it is absolutely disgusting how bad ryan fitzpatrick is--i dont think people are comprehending how good our offense could be without him.

ANYONE could make the throws he makes, and the difference is, fitzy CANT make the throws that most qbs can.

he needs to go. immediately. he needs to be benched.

Chan not going for both 4th downs in texans territory is a joke. What does he think we can win with field goals all day as massive road underdogs? Gimme a break Chan, you need to inspire your team to better play, not the other way around.

Playing not to lose is so Jauron-esque. Start playing to win and taking a few chances wimpy......

Chan's a good play caller but a horrible game manager. Even something as simple as screwing up that last time out before the half so that we had to kick off AT ALL is simple stuff.

The disadvantage of having your Offensive Coordinator and Head Coach the same guy. Sometimes it's fine, but sometimes it kills you.

Whats been different this year then the last two? I'll tell you what, fans finally losing patience with the bozo's running this team.

this is what i mean. "thigpen? really?"

you know for an absolute, 100%, book it, put it in ink, tattoo it on your forehead, lock it down, rack it fact that fitzpatrick is NOT the answer.

therefor, its time to bench him.

thigpen would not do any worse.

this "genius" playbook that were running has been good for 13-27 over the last 3 years, and fitz gets all his yards on screens and slants.

there isnt a d1 quarterback, much less a pro quarterback, who couldnt make these throws.

it is absolutely disgusting how bad ryan fitzpatrick is--i dont think people are comprehending how good our offense could be without him.

ANYONE could make the throws he makes, and the difference is, fitzy CANT make the throws that most qbs can.

he needs to go. immediately. he needs to be benched.

Thigpen is terrible, this is a horrible idea. At least we kept it close this game, with thigpen in there it would have been horrible. Ride Fitz until week 11 and then see what TJAX can do the rest of the season. I liked him a lot in Minnesota and still have a friend that is a lifelong vikings fan that wishes he was in minnesota still and that they wouldnt have gone with favre or ponder.

Thigpen is terrible, this is a horrible idea. At least we kept it close this game, with thigpen in there it would have been horrible. Ride Fitz until week 11 and then see what TJAX can do the rest of the season. I liked him a lot in Minnesota and still have a friend that is a lifelong vikings fan that wishes he was in minnesota still and that they wouldnt have gone with favre or ponder.

i could not agree more, i would take jackson over thigpen in a heartbeat. apparently, thigpen will never see the light of day though.

so we can save that 6th round draft pick.

Tell us again not to miss that kick or get a turnover.

I need to keep it dumbed down for you.

This whole thread you refused to offer anything the least bit constructive, and trolled people who were vocally cheering for their team and making reasonable criticisms.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Well, at least the Defense played respectable.

Held Texans to lowest total points at home this year. No they werent perfect but they kept is close enough long to give bills a chance. No bitching about D this time.

This comes down to the same crap on offense:

- Chan inexplicably abandoning strength running the ball

- fitz limitations.

Held Texans to lowest total points at home this year. No they werent perfect but they kept is close enough long to give bills a chance. No bitching about D this time.

- fitz limitations.

This is exactly it, but you can win with Fitz. You just need to run the ball more! I dont understand this !@#$ing team, and we needed to go for the touchdown in the first half instead of kicking the first of two field goals. You need to take a chance there. I hate this play calling and I hate the fact that we are averaging over 4 yards a carry yet still throwing the ball 40 times.

- fitz limitations.

The D sucks ass!

now we go on the road to new england, who is coming off their bye.

gailey is terrible in divisional contests, so is fitz.

average losses by 20+ points.

what will it take to get fitz benched?

to get gailey fired?

to get spiller the ball?

this team makes me so dissapointed, really ruins my weekends, it just sucks the life out of me following them.

they are run worse than most d3 colleges, they just cant get it right.

Offensive playcalling so far has been 2 to 1 in favor of passing. I'd like to see that ratio reversed in the 2nd half. Spiller and Jackson are averaging over 5 yards a carry.

Oops. Looks like I didn't get my wish.... the offense went on to call THREE rushing plays in the entire 2nd half.

Final playcall tally: 44 passing attempts, 13 rushing attempts.

Yes we Chan? No we Chant.

Oops. Looks like I didn't get my wish.... the offense went on to call THREE rushing plays in the entire 2nd half.

Final playcall tally: 44 passing attempts, 13 rushing attempts.

Yes we Chan? No we Chant.

That is the main point...ball control=clock control=defense off the field=better chance to win.