Electoral College Prediction Thread

dayman

Instructions

1) Go to http://www.270towin.com/

2) Click around on map until it looks how you want it to look

3) Click "share map" just below map...it will then give you a link in the box below the map to paste here (I had a little trouble IDK if you will...I had to load the site in IE instead of Chrome to get the share feature to work so if that's an issue consider trying another browser)

4) Do not bother waiting around to give 1 map...just give whatever map you want and post another one if you change your mind...whatever your LAST map posted is will be "the map" for you to try and be the topic champion next week

Here's my first little map just to get the topic going. IDK about Virginia or Colorado but I'm willing to give WI, NH, PA, and Ohio to Obama and that is enough for 270 (I will undoubtedly post another map later on w/ all states filled in):

http://www.270towin....s.php?mapid=YCJ

Edited by TheNewBills

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about our resident geniuses?

Bleh this is not working well for me. You iPad folk can't use it and I can't see the maps b/c this site does that "..." to hyperlink everything here messes it up (another site that just posts the entire link takes me to the map...this one just takes me to a map that last was on my computer)

Edited by TheNewBills

Bleh this is not working well for me. You iPad folk can't use it and I can't see the maps b/c this site does that "..." to hyperlink everything here messes it up (another site that just posts the entire link takes me to the map...this one just takes me to a map that last was on my computer)

Link at the bottom of the page: Can't See Maps or Polls?

Content Display Issues

A few people have reported problems viewing certain 270toWin election maps and/or polls. If you have an Ad Blocker in place, please disable it. We made some performance enhancements (to help us better handle upcoming Election Day traffic), and these don't seem to be playing nicely with these programs/extensions. If that doesn't work, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any page. Let us know what web browser and version you are using. Sorry for any inconvenience.

LOL, damn. Serves ya right for not having a PC (even though I love my iPhone)

Of course I have a PC. I just can't have it in the palm of my hand. My wife gets suspicious when I go in the "computer room" and spend too much time on the PC