The President Is Really Showing Leadership!!

I said bowing, not bowling. He's got the bowing down, not so much the bowling. Well if crony capitalism isn't the phrase then how about crony contributers? His famed auto bailout was a travesty. If you even try to claim Romney wanted them to go bankrupt and Obama saved them then you will be vanished, in my mind to the "Ducky" srap heap.

Oh my bad bowing...another good example of a nonsense fixation. In another thread someone else was sort of idealising generations past, particularly the WWII crowd. One thing is for certain, if fellow countrymen began to consistently roll their eyes and not take things seriously b/c of consistent, premature, dramatic overplay for partisan purposes they wouldn't continue on emboldened claiming the others are simply out of their mind. They would at some point have some introspection and humility...regardless of what you think when you ask everyone around you what's up with you...there is no where to run. No shame in hitting this hard on certain points...lots of shame in this topic and in the conservative bloc right now though. Bash Obama on policy, Libya, but do it legitimately. (fyi I thought I was in the Libya topic when I wrote this hehe so consider that for context when reading)

Edited by TheNewBills

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my bad bowing...another good example of a nonsense fixation. In another thread someone else was sort of idealising generations past, particularly the WWII crowd. One thing is for certain, if fellow countrymen began to consistently roll their eyes and not take things seriously b/c of consistent, premature, dramatic overplay for partisan purposes they wouldn't continue on emboldened claiming the others are simply out of their mind. They would at some point have some introspection and humility...regardless of what you think when you ask everyone around you what's up with you...there is no where to run. No shame in hitting this hard on certain points...lots of shame in this topic and in the conservative bloc right now though. Bash Obama on policy, Libya, but do it legitimately. (fyi I thought I was in the Libya topic when I wrote this hehe so consider that for context when reading)

With that said, Son, you need to get a compass.

I've taken dumps that have required more effort, and even...thought :o, than the premise of this thread.

Guess I get to use "the tide" in yet another analogy. Ducky's posts are like the tide. They are thoughtless, predictable, there's little we can do to stop them, and they wouldn't exist without external forces creating them. Ducky gets pulled in one direction, and is told what both his facts and opinion will be, and then is pushed in the other direction, and they wash up here.

At least with pBills, and ringing the Sarah Palin bell, there was something entertaining about it.

Can anyone direct me to anything useful or funny, in these pages. Don't be afraid to point out your own work.

I've taken dumps that have required more effort, and even...thought :o, than the premise of this thread.

Guess I get to use "the tide" in yet another analogy. Ducky's posts are like the tide. They are thoughtless, predictable, there's little we can do to stop them, and they wouldn't exist without external forces creating them. Ducky gets pulled in one direction, and is told what both his facts and opinion will be, and then is pushed in the other direction, and they wash up here.

At least with pBills, and ringing the Sarah Palin bell, there was something entertaining about it.

Can anyone direct me to anything useful or funny, in these pages. Don't be afraid to point out your own work.

In you opinion Romney is way ahead and most of the polls are totally biased, correct?

How many times do you need an explanation?

C'mon man, how many times has Obama actually done his job? The Libtards around here need to have something to celebrate, even if it is as pathetic as crowing about how much "leadership" Oblambam showed by cutting a minor amount of unnecessary FEMA red tape during an emergency.

How decisive was he on Benghazi?

He was very decisive, he decided his re-election was worth more than those four lives, and ordered the rescuers to stand down three times.

Edited by Gary M

C'mon man, how many times has Obama actually done his job? The Libtards around here need to have something to celebrate, even if it is as pathetic as crowing about how much "leadership" Oblambam showed by cutting a minor amount of unnecessary FEMA red tape during an emergency.

Don't you mean "talking" about cutting red tape?

News Flash: NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg endorses Barack Obama for re-election - about two hours after New York Senator Chuck Schumer announces that FEMA will pay 100% of the clean up of Hurricane Sandy.

The endorsement came as an unexpected SURPRISE!!

"Even in his endorsement, the mayor continued to express criticism of the president. He said that Mr. Obama had fallen short of his 2008 campaign promise to be a problem-solver and consensus builder, noting that he “devoted little time” to creating a coalition of centrists in Washington who could find common ground on important issues like illegal guns, immigration, tax reform and deficit reduction."

News Flash: NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg endorses Barack Obama for re-election - about two hours after New York Senator Chuck Schumer announces that FEMA will pay 100% of the clean up of Hurricane Sandy.

The endorsement came as an unexpected SURPRISE!!

"Even in his endorsement, the mayor continued to express criticism of the president. He said that Mr. Obama had fallen short of his 2008 campaign promise to be a problem-solver and consensus builder, noting that he “devoted little time” to creating a coalition of centrists in Washington who could find common ground on important issues like illegal guns, immigration, tax reform and deficit reduction."

And Bloomberg didn't have to endorse anyone. It's not like Obama is going to yank FEMA out of NYC. No one was even expecting an endorsement from the mayor...so why did he do it?

He said why.

Mayor Bloomberg has no need for a President who plays games with science, who plays politics on climate change. Romney has shown himself to be a weathervane on such issues, kowtowing to any right wing interest on a number of topics. Bloomberg considered what a President Romney would be like in a crisis and he chose Obama.

PTR

Promo:

I assume you're aware that Republicans have always spent more money on scientific research?

Yes, but those Republicans are no longer in charge of the GOP. Obviously the mayor sees the same thing.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot