Vick is done

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vick is looking more and more like McNabb every game. -I'm feeling embarassed for the guy.

Anyway, It's been Foles-time in Philly for about a month now. Vick should be warming our bench by next season.

How is looking like McNabb a bad thing?

Andy Reid has become a passing fool (kinda like someone else we all know) and he forgets that he should be protecting Vick with a strong running attack.

If Reid and OC Marty Mornhinweg had Vick hand off to LeSean McCoy 25 times and set it up for him to catch another 10 passes then the Eagles would win. Instead they continuously Hang the entire game on Vick and thus set him up to hang out to dry game after game. Vick continues to take a beat down week after week, he needs to sit so Reid can see his mistake.

But hey, this same stuff was happening with another team & QB we all know up until last week. Then during the last series the HC / OC reverted back to his old self and called nothing but 4 pass plays

Vick is looking more and more like McNabb every game. -I'm feeling embarassed for the guy.

Anyway, It's been Foles-time in Philly for about a month now. Vick should be warming our bench by next season.

right behind TJ :death:

Andy Reid has become a passing fool (kinda like someone else we all know) and he forgets that he should be protecting Vick with a strong running attack.

If Reid and OC Marty Mornhinweg had Vick hand off to LeSean McCoy 25 times and set it up for him to catch another 10 passes then the Eagles would win. Instead they continuously Hang the entire game on Vick and thus set him up to hang out to dry game after game. Vick continues to take a beat down week after week, he needs to sit so Reid can see his mistake.

But hey, this same stuff was happening with another team & QB we all know up until last week. Then during the last series the HC / OC reverted back to his old self and called nothing but 4 pass plays

Reid has never liked running but his coaching mind will revert back to old school so he can build his rookies confidence by running the ball.

Reid's reputation is so low right now I think many other teams would still take another shot on vick, blaming most of his troubles on the coaching.

that would be a big mistake, Vicks main weapon (his legs) are gone.

Vick still has plenty of game left in him. Andy is the problem. Vick is far from the greatest but imho he's better than fitz.

I believe he would have flourished in CG system. And we all know he isn't the most accurate, but at least he can get it down the field, geez!!

That !

Vick still has plenty of game left in him. Andy is the problem. Vick is far from the greatest but imho he's better than fitz.

I believe he would have flourished in CG system. And we all know he isn't the most accurate, but at least he can get it down the field, geez!!

That's the Truth, Andy Reid gets a pass by the national media, first its was McNabb, Now Vick who gets the blame but never Reid Reid destroys theses guys confidences by put them bad situation to start they are put behind an offensive line that couldn't stop a pee wee defensive line they have one good receiver & a good back they don;t use a defense that always makes him play from behind ....... wait I am talking about the Bills or Eagles? No wait we have Shitspatrick, Vick is an MVP in comparison & we would have a 100% chance more of winning