Jets Dolphins Game

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone really surprised that the Dolphins won this game? Ok, winning 30-9 was unexpected, but the Dolphins nearly beat and should have beaten the Jets the first time around.

The Jets are NOT an elite team. Give the Dolphins credit, many people(yours truly included), saw the Phins as being a laughingstock this year. That is not the case.

Miami looks be further along than the Bills, and that just hurts. The one good thing that gives the Bills a shot at the playoffs is that the AFC is weak this year. Aside from the Texans and possibly the Broncos, who else looks like a dominant team?

Didn't see the game, but with all the reported mistakes have to wonder if jets were distracted by the storm threat for the area. The meadowlands where they played is right in the cross hairs. Giants OTOH are playing away and dominating.

I'd guess no. I'd guess it just matches up with their many other mistake filled games.

Didn't see the game, but with all the reported mistakes have to wonder if jets were distracted by the storm threat for the area. The meadowlands where they played is right in the cross hairs. Giants OTOH are playing away and dominating.

Excellent point.

The same as President Obama having a difficult time in the first debate with Governor Romney because of the altitude in Denver.

Well no the Jets are just a pretty crappy team, and no the giants are blowing this game. Needless to say I wouldn't mind making a run at Rob Ryan in the offseason

Well no the Jets are just a pretty crappy team, and no the giants are blowing this game. Needless to say I wouldn't mind making a run at Rob Ryan in the offseason

but they did beat Fins on the road in their first game. With the blocked kicks etc Jets just sound like a distracted team.

The real story here may be the play of Moore off the bench, and if Bills should consider a play for him

but they did beat Fins on the road in their first game. With the blocked kicks etc Jets just sound like a distracted team.

The real story here may be the play of Moore off the bench, and if Bills should consider a play for him

Honestly that's a good question. As a starter I'd say no. He can be an excellent backup/spot starter he's proved it in Carolina and now in Miami, but we still need to make a play at drafting a "Franchise" qb

I vote no...would rather start fresh.

Nope.

He's, like fitz, a good stop gap and a bad long term answer

the news reports said he hit several long passes. That alone makes him a lot more compelling than Fitz.

You're asking the wrong question if Moore is the answer for the bills - he's more skilled than fitz but he doesn't get to that next tier of qbs

Is anyone really surprised that the Dolphins won this game? Ok, winning 30-9 was unexpected, but the Dolphins nearly beat and should have beaten the Jets the first time around.

The Jets are NOT an elite team. Give the Dolphins credit, many people(yours truly included), saw the Phins as being a laughingstock this year. That is not the case.

Miami looks be further along than the Bills, and that just hurts. The one good thing that gives the Bills a shot at the playoffs is that the AFC is weak this year. Aside from the Texans and possibly the Broncos, who else looks like a dominant team?

Still got the pats and Steelers are getting back to form.

...but not a long term solution.

Yup. If forced to choose between the two, I'd gladly take Moore. I think many forget he's had some rough patches too though (see Carolina). Long story short though, even with Moore is look for a new qb (just like Carolina, Miami did)

Why would the Jets be distracted by the weather if the Dolphins weren't?