What will You do Sunday?

It's Sunday so ill be watching football...hopefully anyway depending on the weather here on the east coast

I lost power for 3 days because of last years hurricane

Edited by Max997

Probably feel alot better. Not swear. Watch nascar ,J.J. fan since day one. At least I picked one winner. Get ready for frankenstorm.

Watching NASCAR isn't much different then following the Bills who also just go around in circles

going mountain hiking for the first time in 5 months, thanks Buffalo Bills bye week, now watch I get lost, a mountain lion mauls me, or at least a flat tire or something to keep the frustration going on Sundays J/K Should be fun, first time hiking since dislocating big toe, hopefully my toe doesnt need a bye week next week. Bye weeks count as wins, dont they????

Since the Bills are not playing due to Bye, what will you do?

At the end of the day tomorrow I may think "hey I can actually enjoy my day and be happy, productive, actually listen to what someone has to say,

and not bite my nails."

Maybe I shouldn't follow this dreadful team/organization.

Red Zone Channel, Fantasy Football and Hurricane Sandy. I'm in Delaware and it's heading right towards me!

I'm flying out to Las Vegas for the week. Leaving this morning in about 4 hours.At least I pick the right week for Vacation. No Bills or no head games by Da Bills. Vacation great, Bills don't lose great, Getting out the storm.great, Spending time with the wife without getting mad on a Sunday priceless. Have a good week.