Twitter is awesome. Leodis Mckelvin

stevestojan

If you always wondered, like me, what the purpose of twitter is, I have found the answer. It is to follow Leodis Mckelvin. Some of the things this guy posts need to force an NFL investigation as to how he supposedly received a college degree. I understand athletes get special privileges in school but he is amazing. Worth signing up for twitter.

@LMckelvin21

"I heard my lil friend got the train run on her at college." Mind you this one was one he responded to. His response: "lol. Who?"

"On this bus tryna make it to the house. What the lick read." I get that tryna is trying to. The second "sentence?" Pure Leodis.

"27 with no baby mama man life is great." In Leodis world, not inpregnating a woman is the measure of success.

They go on and on with the English language being butchered and some where I just don't have any clue what he's saying.

Enjoy.

Wow, and I thought you only spoke gibberish ... dude is multi-gibberishal :thumbsup:

I was sent to college to get a job and make a decent living. McKelvin went to college, entered the top 1% of his profession, and gets paid millions. But you're right. I'd rather be the person making fun of a millionaire stranger on a message board. :thumbsup:

#datrite

Edited by C.Biscuit97

If you always wondered, like me, what the purpose of twitter is, I have found the answer. It is to follow Leodis Mckelvin. Some of the things this guy posts need to force an NFL investigation as to how he supposedly received a college degree. I understand athletes get special privileges in school but he is amazing. Worth signing up for twitter.

@LMckelvin21

"I heard my lil friend got the train run on her at college." Mind you this one was one he responded to. His response: "lol. Who?"

"On this bus tryna make it to the house. What the lick read." I get that tryna is trying to. The second "sentence?" Pure Leodis.

"27 with no baby mama man life is great." In Leodis world, not inpregnating a woman is the measure of success.

They go on and on with the English language being butchered and some where I just don't have any clue what he's saying.

Enjoy.

Sadly, since Barbara Billingsley is dead, us white folk are incapable of understanding any of this...

I bet that Leodis is capable of reading and writing much better than he displays on Twitter. Granted, he likely wouldn't be confused for a Rhodes Scholar, but it'd be much more interesting (not to mention relevant) to read something he wrote for a college class if you really wanted to judge his literacy, and investigate privileges allowed for athletes. (Steve- I assume you were kidding, I'm pointing that out.)

Really? How much would you bet? And good luck finding something he actually wrote for a college class.

I was sent to college to get a job and make a decent living. McKelvin went to college, entered the top 1% of his profession, and gets paid millions. But you're right. I'd rather be the person making fun of a millionaire stranger on a message board. :thumbsup:

#datrite

You can do it now or in 10 years when Leodis is a greeter at Turning Stone.

Sadly, since Barbara Billingsley is dead, us white folk are incapable of understanding any of this...

Oh, now this is pure GOLD!

http://twitter.yfrog.com/jmr65iueukpkotmqtmcatprvz

At least they are having fun. Maybe many disagree, but being on a losing team that is no team at all is very hard to deal with and I am happy this team is learning to gel.

I think it's CJ in the hat, can't tell the rest. Aaron Williams in the back in grey? Fred and Bryan Scott are also dancing.

Really? How much would you bet? And good luck finding something he actually wrote for a college class.

Really? Since we're taking things literally, I didn't write, "I would bet." I wrote, "I bet," meaning I already bet someone $50 and won. We emailed a professor at Troy and read McKelvin's Negrophilia: avant-garde Paris and black culture in the 1920s. It was brilliant. I'd send you a copy, but it'd probably be over your head, like the subtleties of figurative language. Then again, maybe not... Is the "smart" in "smart aleck" supposed to be taken literally too? :nana:

Really? Since we're taking things literally, I didn't write, "I would bet." I wrote, "I bet," meaning I already bet someone $50 and won. We emailed a professor at Troy and read McKelvin's Negrophilia: avant-garde Paris and black culture in the 1920s. It was brilliant. I'd send you a copy, but it'd probably be over your head, like the subtleties of figurative language. Then again, maybe not... Is the "smart" in "smart aleck" supposed to be taken literally too? :nana:

See? Now this is funny! Touche.