What frustrates me the most

In previous years, we would get blown out or lose games like today because we were simply outskilled in many positions.

Looking at this roster, we have enough talent to be a playoff team, but the talent is being nullified with completely inept coaching and below average QB play.

When a I look at the players on this defense, I see a talented Dline accompanied by limited talent at the LB positons and good young talent in the secondary. Then why the hell are we performing this bad?

I believe it starts with Wanny and his scheme. When you look at some of the more successful defenses ( Baltimore, Jets, Pittsburgh, Houston) they throw crazy blitzes at you all game and do many different things to confuse offenses. Just watching our defense, it is probably the most uncreative, vanilla thing i've ever seen. It's the same thing ever damn play: 2 deep safeties, man to man accross the board with 4 man rushing. On top of that, there are rarely any stunts used to free up pass rushers. No **** we're getting thrashed by average-slightly above average QB's! I don't care who you have out there on defense, you're not gonna be successful running the same vanilla scheme every play.

On the offensive side, I see a GREAT oline when healthy accompanied with 2 GREAT running backs. We should be a ground and pound team plain and simple, but aren't thanks to Chan and his pass happy offense, which he runs despite a very bad QB. Today, Jackson and Spiller simply couldn't be stopped every time they touched the ball. Guess what, they only had 20 carries between them. There is no way in hell two great RB's which are running through a defense should be limited to 20 carries in a game, I'm sorry. They should've had a minimum of 30-35 carries between them. If we want to turn this thing around this year, which we have the talent to do, these guys need to see the ball more.

Now this brings me to my last point, regarding Ryan Fitzpatrick. For 3.75 quarters, he actually looked good today (albeit against a Titans defense that is one of the worst against the pass). And then there came the 3rd and 7 with 2:57 to go, where Fitz completely overthrew his intended WR, Stevie Johnson (the pass was not intended for Jones as some thought). And what do you know, the Titans pick if off, start from our 50 and the rest is history. You know what, he made a mistake, fine. Every QB make mistakes, and he had a chance with 1:05 left to take the team around 50 yards downfield and attempt a GW field goal. Unsurpirisingly, Fitz failed once again under pressure and failed to lead the troops downfield, as he went 4 and out, giving Tennessee the win.

That last 2:50 sealed it for me. Fitz is not the guy. Ive stuck with him throughout the horrid end last year and the bad start to this year. But that was the final straw. Good QB's WIN games for their teams, not lose them. Did any of you watch Brady lead his team downfield today to kick the tying field goal to force the game to OT? Well, thats what we needed Fitz to do, and he has constantly let us down.

Looking forward, we have a bye to get things figured out now. Then we play the best AFC team on the road followed by the Patriots. These next 2 games will dictate our playoff hopes. Win one, and you're 4-5 going into the easiest strech of the season with a legit shot at making it. Win 0, you're 3-6 with a very slim shot at doing anything the rest of the way. Lets see what happens, but overall, I know we have the players, its just a questions of whether we can get it together/

Yes, my name does say it all with this team. In my opinion, this team is halted by fitzpatrick and fitz alone. He is what stands between this team and the next level. The bills NEED to spend a high pick on a qb, but this team is actually going to be punished for being too good and will end up with a guy like wilson who is good not great like so many bills qbs...other than that woman who is currently occupying the position...This team needs to completely overhaul its coaching staff as well, as it is, as you said, the most predicatable offence. Where's the magic? How about a two back set with spiller and Fjax...how do u stop that? Anyways, as an eagles fan, the likelihood that Andy Reid is fired has never been higher, so I'd be looking at him if I were you. Guy doesn't get enough credit, unfortunately also a pass first guy, but will be smart enough to see this run game. Good luck bills

Yes, my name does say it all with this team. In my opinion, this team is halted by fitzpatrick and fitz alone. He is what stands between this team and the next level. The bills NEED to spend a high pick on a qb, but this team is actually going to be punished for being too good and will end up with a guy like wilson who is good not great like so many bills qbs...other than that woman who is currently occupying the position...This team needs to completely overhaul its coaching staff as well, as it is, as you said, the most predicatable offence. Where's the magic? How about a two back set with spiller and Fjax...how do u stop that? Anyways, as an eagles fan, the likelihood that Andy Reid is fired has never been higher, so I'd be looking at him if I were you. Guy doesn't get enough credit, unfortunately also a pass first guy, but will be smart enough to see this run game. Good luck bills

Yes because clearly Fitzpatrick's nearly flawless 3 touchdown and 1 interception day is what allowed one of the worst offenses in football to score 35 points on us. Give me a break guys. This is the worst defense we have had in years. Stop blaming the QB! We are virtually dead last in every defensive category! Get a clue

I disagree. Look at our DL. A top 3 draft pick, and a 100 million dollar free agent - they both have stunk this year. Carrington and Moore are outplaying them when they get a chance. Kelsay is outplayin Anderson. Williams is the worst CB in the league and that top 3 draft pick is the worst DT in the league per one reputible ranking.

We are OK at WR, and our OL is pretty good. Other than that, we suck everywhere, especially coaching.

I disagree. Look at our DL. A top 3 draft pick, and a 100 million dollar free agent - they both have stunk this year. Carrington and Moore are outplaying them when they get a chance. Kelsay is outplayin Anderson. Williams is the worst CB in the league and that top 3 draft pick is the worst DT in the league per one reputible ranking.

We are OK at WR, and our OL is pretty good. Other than that, we suck everywhere, especially coaching.

LOL...Dareus rated as the WORST DT in the league "per one reputable ranking". Cut the **** already.

Post the link (unless your making it up in Never-Never Land) so I can never take that source seriously again.

Edited by It's in My Blood

LOL...Dareus rated as the WORST DT in the league "per one reputable ranking". Cut the **** already.

Post the link (unless your making it up in Never-Never Land) so I can never take that source seriously again.

If Dareus is one of the worst DTs in the NFL then you are probably referring to pro football focus who last year said Kyle Williams was the best defender in all of football, and Corey Webster was the best DB in football. Whatever site you are referring to is obviously ridiculous. This team has many many problems. Marcell Dareus is not one of them.

Our tailbacks are very good as well. I wouldn't call the WRs OK, given the fact we only have 1 proven guy on that unit.

None of it matters until the most important position on the team is significantly improved, and that ain't happening this year.

Fitz, stache and Gailey. They will all be gone next year. The maybe we can make a playoff run. Hopefully their replacements don't suck.

New coaches, new QB? Start all over again? Switch back to a 3-4 and put in another full offense? No way. Let these guys keep going until Ralph passes. Then the whole thing get blown up anyway with a new owner and probably a new city. Lets have some wins with these guys. Without the turnovers they win the game. Turnovers lost that game. From scrimmage they had plenty to outscore them.