I have the cure!

Dr. Trooth

this is very real, almost feels setup. Like some big conspiracy theory. I dont know if I'm blind or what but I thought I seen a ton of holding against the Titans that wasnt called. I haven't seen that fumble again at the end of the game. But it sure seemed as if Gilmore wasn't out of bounds and while in mid air made a great play on the ball to keep it inbounds. After that It seemed like the refs spotted the ball and the Titans snaped it very quickly before we can challenge. I just don't know anmore but with 3gms in December at home and a losing record that doesn't seem like a good recipe for selling tickets

The league giving us 3 home games in December is a recipe for failure. Even when the Bills were good December games were a tough sell. Who want to sit in a snowy windy stadium to see these chumps play? Why can't we have a couple more games in September or October when the weather is decent? It's almost as if the Bills asked the league to set us up as not supporting our team.

The league giving us 3 home games in December is a recipe for failure. Even when the Bills were good December games were a tough sell. Who want to sit in a snowy windy stadium to see these chumps play? Why can't we have a couple more games in September or October when the weather is decent? It's almost as if the Bills asked the league to set us up as not supporting our team.

Yeah I am getting really tired of not being able to sell the december games that I can't make it to. **** can't even give them away.