I HATE MY TEAM

travdabest

i've been a bills fan for 20 years it's very frustrating, havent had a real qb since flutie, who they bench for the music city miracle, u have a 1400 yard rusher in travis henry and draft mcgahee, lynch, fred comes along draft spiller, we are good at drafting rb's though lol... then u have the great winfield, who we let go after 5 seasons in his prime to sign old man troy vincent for the same money, let go pat williams for cheap, everybody hates nate clements on here but we had him and winfield in their prime lol an let'em both go, discover greer and let him go smh mike willams smh erick flowers smh maybin smh, mckelvin isnt gettin a fair shot this year he had a bad game against the jets and they burry him for the season while a williams is getting torched every play, rogers is decent nothing special but they'd go with him over mckelvin , coaches are the worst ever i never remember our D being this BAD! their not man enough to admit their wrong they wanted trent over fitz but pretend fitz bum ass is their guy and trust him so much they pay mario lol couldve gotten 2 or 3 players with that money, draft dareus when we already have kyle williams in the middle how many good teams u know have 2 dominant dt's we should've took patrick peterson, every time we drafted a rb who were all great players we missed out on a team need like a cb or a !@#$in QB! FIRE CHAN, WANSTED, GET RID OF NIX! BENCH A.WILLIAMS AND GEORGE WILSON DROPPED A INT TODAY, LET BARNETT GO CUT ANDERSON, HOW ABOUT OUR NEW PUNTER LOL BUT MOORMAN WASNT THEIR GUY THEY DIDNT DRAFT HIM, LYNCH WASNT EVANS WASNT MCKELVIN WASNT ALL THE DECENT PLAYERS ON THE K WILLIAMS, MCGEE, BYRD STEVIE FRED, THE OL CAME FROM MARV LEVY IM DONE WE SUCK 100 MILLION DOLLAR MARIO U CAN GET A FRANCHISE QB WITH THAT TYPE OF MONEY!!

i've been a bills fan for 20 years it's very frustrating, havent had a real qb since flutie, who they bench for the music city miracle, u have a 1400 yard rusher in travis henry and draft mcgahee, lynch, fred comes along draft spiller, we are good at drafting rb's though lol... then u have the great winfield, who we let go after 5 seasons in his prime to sign old man troy vincent for the same money, let go pat williams for cheap, everybody hates nate clements on here but we had him and winfield in their prime lol an let'em both go, discover greer and let him go smh mike willams smh erick flowers smh maybin smh, mckelvin isnt gettin a fair shot this year he had a bad game against the jets and they burry him for the season while a williams is getting torched every play, rogers is decent nothing special but they'd go with him over mckelvin , coaches are the worst ever i never remember our D being this BAD! their not man enough to admit their wrong they wanted trent over fitz but pretend fitz bum ass is their guy and trust him so much they pay mario lol couldve gotten 2 or 3 players with that money, draft dareus when we already have kyle williams in the middle how many good teams u know have 2 dominant dt's we should've took patrick peterson, every time we drafted a rb who were all great players we missed out on a team need like a cb or a !@#$in QB! FIRE CHAN, WANSTED, GET RID OF NIX! BENCH A.WILLIAMS AND GEORGE WILSON DROPPED A INT TODAY, LET BARNETT GO CUT ANDERSON, HOW ABOUT OUR NEW PUNTER LOL BUT MOORMAN WASNT THEIR GUY THEY DIDNT DRAFT HIM, LYNCH WASNT EVANS WASNT MCKELVIN WASNT ALL THE DECENT PLAYERS ON THE K WILLIAMS, MCGEE, BYRD STEVIE FRED, THE OL CAME FROM MARV LEVY IM DONE WE SUCK 100 MILLION DOLLAR MARIO U CAN GET A FRANCHISE QB WITH THAT TYPE OF MONEY!!

:thumbdown:

i hope so we use to draft great but we we're to cheap to pay our own players now we draft bad and pay other teams over rated talent

They paid Fitzpatrick, Jackson, Stevie and gave Williams $100 Million! You lost me! Edited by Buffalo 66

I love the bills...but I'm at such a loss I don't even know what to do anymore. I'm sick of false hope, let downs and continual disappointment.

I feel like I'm stuck forever in below mediocre purgatory

We really should be used to this now... what I hate, this team doesn't even piss me off anymore...they are what they are, and that ain't good. Will still watch every week... if this loss did anything for me, it helped me to decide not to bother wasting the time, and my one day off, driving to Houston to see them in a few weeks. I will sit at home and watch, rooting for them to win....but that is it.

Not sure what's worse, the team or your grammar, spelling, and spacing.

My eyes are bleeding, ... could be the game, could be your rant.

yea im saying they shouldve paid winfield clements pat williams fletcher greer kept lynch or henry or whatever other good rb we had back in the day and we wouldnt be in a !@#$in grave right now we just started paying players too bad they were the wrong 1's

in my rant i forgot to bash jp losman lol another mistake

We really should be used to this now... what I hate, this team doesn't even piss me off anymore...they are what they are, and that ain't good. Will still watch every week... if this loss did anything for me, it helped me to decide not to bother wasting the time, and my one day off, driving to Houston to see them in a few weeks. I will sit at home and watch, rooting for them to win....but that is it.

They are going to get destroyed in Houston. I predict a 55 to 3 drubbing.

i've been a bills fan for 20 years it's very frustrating, havent had a real qb since flutie, who they bench for the music city miracle, u have a 1400 yard rusher in travis henry and draft mcgahee, lynch, fred comes along draft spiller, we are good at drafting rb's though lol...

FLUTIE WAS NEVER A REAL QB.... stop saying that, for it isn't true. Jim Kelly was a real QB. Jack Kemp was a real QB.

Matt Barkley time...

well clown he was our last real decent qb and look at his numbers he made plays and took us to the playoffs, of course jim kelly was a great qb i wasnt going all the way back to the 80's in recent memory he was the last decent 1 besides bledsoe for a couple years