OJ now selling cutlery

I haven't looked at all the names on the Stadium Wall of Fame in awhile...is his name on there?? If it is, and if this story is true (i.e. he truly contends he has the knife that he used to kill his wife and Goldman and is selling it for $5 mill) then his name should come down.

Don't authorities have a right to seize this item? As I understand it, no case can any longer be made against Simpson, but since he was found Not Guilty, presumably the case is still open. If there's reason to believe this is the weapon used to kill someone, shouldn't it be allowed to be used as evidence? Testing might be able to verify (or possibly refute?) that it was used and to potentially implicate someone else.

Don't authorities have a right to seize this item? As I understand it, no case can any longer be made against Simpson, but since he was found Not Guilty, presumably the case is still open. If there's reason to believe this is the weapon used to kill someone, shouldn't it be allowed to be used as evidence? Testing might be able to verify (or possibly refute?) that it was used and to potentially implicate someone else.

Good point.

Edited by BringBackFergy

And any money he gets from it still goes to the Goldman family, I'm pretty sure.

And the story originated from the National Enquirer...

And if true...who'd buy it? From a guy that's currently doing time for trying to steal BACK memorabilia?

First I think he killed those people and I hope he dies in jail.

But, he was found not guilty. His sentence for armed robbery is ridiculous abuse of power and probably racist as well. No way a white guy with no felony convictions serves this amount of time even while using a hand gun. If he had went into that room without a weapon he probably gets probation. Even with a gun he should have probably gotten 5 years and let out after a year or two.