Bills vs Cards prediction

Bufcomments

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41-17 cards.

Kolb goes 24-32 for 321 with 4 tds and 1 int.

Fits goes 21-37 for 217 with 1 td and 3 ints.

I think you're overstating Kolb's output. Y'know...considering that they're going to run for about a mile and a half, so why throw?

Not surprised with all the peeps saying the Bills would lose. After these last 2 weeks I understand.

But I hope they win or they are going to have to win 8 out of 10 just to make the playoffs.

They lose and the season is almost toast.

More or less. I say we need to go 4-3 into the bye week. That's where I had them at the beginning of the season. It's possible if we play like we're supposed to.

Bills: 07-10-07-00: 24

Cardinals: 07-21-03-21: 52

Reason, Cards defense is as tough as San Fran's & New England's and Kevin Kolb & Larry Fitzgerald outscored New England in Foxboro. Playing on the road is never easy and Gailey & Wannstedt appear to have lost our team.

This has the potential to be another total yardage shellacking with Bills being outgained 250-500!

Until the Bills reverse course and show me the baby I expect this kind of result.

Edited by BiggieScooby

this is probably closer. Now Kyle Williams and Dareus both have bad ankles. Man this team is always an ER trip. We need a 65 man roster. Too many guys get hurt on this team. Healthy, they can get it done. If everyone is injured, I just don't see how they compete. What, we have like 6 or 7 healthy lineman total now??

I've been saying it for a while now, The strength and conditioning staff on this team SUCKS. Our guys are always hurt, look out of shape, and get gassed WAY to quickly.

I haven't seen four quarters out of a Bills defense in quite some time.

Yet another reason to hasten the coming of a new regime.

If you been reading my previews thanks !

I find myself too pissed to do a preview this week. The D has played worse than last season so far and last season was pretty bad. No D should play like that in the NFL. So how can I give an edge to positions when the whole D is playing like crap?

So I will just predict the game and give yall some reasons why.

Bills 30- Cards 24.

My thinking is the Bills by not coming home can focus on what they have to do. I think the players on D are kinda like freelancing to make a play and opposed to doing there jobs. Anderson will be out but Kelsey can fill in and is better vs the run.

Look for both C.J. and Fred to play well. This will limit Fitz's throws and that's always a good thing. I think if they get a lead they will have a ligit chance to win.

The D has to play better. Even if they give up 400 yds it will be better than last week. :censored:

This is my first upset pick of the season and if they win 3-3 and back in it. If they what to make the playoffs this yr they have to win the next 2 weeks.

Cards 27 Bills 17

I think you're overstating Kolb's output. Y'know...considering that they're going to run for about a mile and a half, so why throw?

I was thinking that they'd be pass oriented being down that many backs but in retrospect I imagine that the bills d would just about make the cards PS running backs look like sweetness.