Jets ticket sales sluggish

Umm... ticket sales are down because they blow. Funny how hard it is to sell out a smaller stadium than ours with all those people living in that market.

I KNOW WHAT WOULD HELP THEM OUT!!!

PLAY A GAME IN TORONTO!!! Ohh what genius! Get Russ Brandon on the phone right away!

Hurry! your team is not viable in your market, Hurry, or you'll be moved to the dreaded wasteland of L.A. don't listen to logic, reason, intellegence, or facts! Listen to his soothing voice, close your eyes, and follow the sound to BAGS OF CASH!!!

:wallbash:

Not to rain on the woe-is-us/OBD sucks parade, but the Jets have empty seats because they have astronomically high ticket prices. They would rather collect a ransom for the most expensive seats at the cost of pricing out the majority of fans and leaving cheaper seats empty.

If the Bills could do the same thing, they would.

Not to rain on the woe-is-us/OBD sucks parade, but the Jets have empty seats because they have astronomically high ticket prices. They would rather collect a ransom for the most expensive seats at the cost of pricing out the majority of fans and leaving cheaper seats empty.

I'm going to stick with the "They Blow" thing...

This was my first thought when I saw this post. They are absolutely insane with their prices. No one is going to pay big money like that to watch a losing commodity. I don't care how much money you have.

Umm... ticket sales are down because they blow. Funny how hard it is to sell out a smaller stadium than ours with all those people living in that market.

I KNOW WHAT WOULD HELP THEM OUT!!!

PLAY A GAME IN TORONTO!!!

Not possible...they've committed all their home games to New Jersey for the next 99 years.