A.Williams should play SS

JayD

Read this on another forum and agree 100%. G.Wilson is terrible and a huge liability it can't hurt. Williams was thought by many coming out of the draft as one of the best Safety prospects. Williams lacks top end speed and man to man coverage skills. He has good size and is adequate tackler. My concern is CB but I guess it can't hurt hoping that Rogers, McLovin,and McGee can fill in. I am also optimistic that R.Brooks has a future with this team at CB. All in all it would benefit this team in the future

Lot of scouts projected him as a safety coming out of Texas. The idea is not without merit. I see him more as a FS though. I'd rather see Searcy in there for Wilson at the moment. Wilson has gotten a lot of fan support out of a few plays over the years. He's just not that good.

I'll put it this way, if we had re-signed Whitner, Wilson wouldn't be starting.

GO BILLS!!!

I propose we draw names out of a hat before each game to decide which positions players will start at. We should suck about the same but the entertainment value of the games should go up.

I have no plans to watch next week's game, but I'd definitely tune in to watch Kyle Williams play free safety.

I realize that I am probably in the minority here, but I do not think that Williams is playing as bad as many here seem to think. For example, on the big play where he got beat yesterday, he was with the receiver every step of the way. It was a beautiful back shoulder pass. These are the type of things that can be fixed, and he will be better with more experience. It is way too soon to give up on the guy.

I think the the biggest things that are hurting the secondary are the surprising lack of a pass rush, the lack of experience at corner, and George Wilson being out of position at critical times. I like George and am surprised by his play so far this year.

As an aside, I also think that Leodis at least deserves a chance at nickel.

When and if we can straighten out our pass rush, I think that our DBs will play a lot better.

Just my two cents.

how about the TD pass to Manningham? I didn't even see him on the TV screen.

What was the coverage called on that play?

I will have to check the all 22, but my dazed recollection is that they were in a zone on that play where there should have been help over the top. I could be wrong. Frankly, I have been trying to forget yesterday's game most of the day today.