Andrea Mitchell in Obama Ad

3rdnlng

http://www.realclear...y_tax_plan.html

Being in the public domain, I don't know if she can prevent using her like this, but I guess the question is, does she mind? Would the Obama campaign do this with her tacit approval? If so, how low can they go?

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe MSNBC holds licence to all of it's broadcast content and could demand the add be pulled, but I don't see that happening.

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe MSNBC holds licence to all of it's broadcast content and could demand the add be pulled, but I don't see that happening.

Meaning GE holds license...meaning it was probably donated to Obama's campaign by Immelt.

I saw this already, but it certainly wasn't a campaign ad. My contention is that if I was a newscaster/journalist or just a shill like Mitchell I wouldn't want to lose the facade of impartiality by allowing myself to be pictured in a political ad.

Oh, I agree completely. But if Sununu is getting through to any of the MSLSD crowd, that's got to be a good thing.

Meaning GE holds license...meaning it was probably donated to Obama's campaign by Immelt.

Speaking of GE, I love how former GE CEO Jack Welch is calling Barry's admin corrupt for their chicanery with the jobs numbers. Chris Matthews almost blew a gasket again when he was interviewing him and Welch refused to back down from his comments.