Bills are 2-2 ..... now what?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No better than 6-10. When the Bills hired Nix and Gailey I said that they would make the Jauron era look like the good old days. Unfortunately, I was right. Time to blow it up again. Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

Agreed, but who is going to come here with the uncertainty of this franchise's future?

Start looking over coaches' resumes, that's what.

I know it's early in the season, and you're supposed to have faith in your team, and let Darryl Talley's inspiration guide us. But that really feels like blather today. Nothing I have seen says that this team is capable of playing winning football against good teams. The problems are plain to see: a QB who can't make the throws, a DC who apparently doesn't believe in game planning or adjusting, a lack if talent at too many positions, and an unwavering capacity to come up small.

We are a team going nowhere. Again. And I am starting to think they will have to blow up the coaching staff in a couple if months, leaving us where exactly?

kj

No better than 6-10. When the Bills hired Nix and Gailey I said that they would make the Jauron era look like the good old days. Unfortunately, I was right. Time to blow it up again. Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

To soon to know but I hear you. Things will play out over the next 2 months and we will know if you are correct.

Start looking over coaches' resumes, that's what.

I know it's early in the season, and you're supposed to have faith in your team, and let Darryl Talley's inspiration guide us. But that really feels like blather today. Nothing I have seen says that this team is capable of playing winning football against good teams. The problems are plain to see: a QB who can't make the throws, a DC who apparently doesn't believe in game planning or adjusting, a lack if talent at too many positions, and an unwavering capacity to come up small.

We are a team going nowhere. Again. And I am starting to think they will have to blow up the coaching staff in a couple if months, leaving us where exactly?

kj

No decent coach in his right mind would ever want to come to Buffaloose

Yes team is 2 - 2 and yes this 2 - 2 in some ways feels almost 0 - 4 , and yes the next stretch of games are going to test the endurance, tolerance meter of many supporters, can see a few ugly, ugly games ahead, but call me nuts, but do see some talent , young guys who are going to take their lumps and a few vets for what ever reason have not got it going , a new defensive group that is not playing up to expectations , but I do think as season move along it will get better, see them at season's end a decent team, perhaps 9 - 7 , maybe even 10 - 6 . Maybe just ate to much pizza last night and am losing my marbles, we shall see. Just not ready to jump on the " boy do we ever suck bandwagon". Tough thing is the wait for another great Quarterback Messiah does continue and given they appear on road to mediocre , middling , do not appear they will be in position for shot at a potential great in near future. Me just at least at this point want to hope at least I wrong ....

now we should cut Super Mario, Fitz, Bryan Scott, Justin Rogers aka Welker's lady, and Dave Wannstedt pack your bags

Lets get rid of all this dead weight.......Cut Aaron Williams also if you want......this combination of fitz's crap arm and our "i have no clue whats going on D Coordinator are heading nowhere fast.......we don't get to play KC or CLE again.

I honestly can't believe how apathetic I am towards this loss.

Probably because you were expecting a loss. Maybe not the big embarrassment that it was, but a loss.

A lot of people here were expecting a win. They had a lot farther of a fall.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I came up with these predictions after the Cleveland game (before New England yesterday). Obviously i didn't realize the 49ers would be blowing away the Jets like that....but i still think the Bills will rebound to win 1 of the next 2. Clearly this is the best case scenario and more defense like yesterday will result in 6-10 not 10-6.

@ NYJ Loss

KC Win

@ Cleve Win

NE (L)

@ SF (W)

@ Ariz (L)

Tenn (W)

@ Hou (L)

@ NE (L)

Miami (W)

@ Indy (W)

Jax (W)

STL (W)

Sea (W)

@ Mia (L)

NYJ (W)

I'm just confused by the loss. We were winning by 2 TD's late in the 3rd, and then we lost by 24 points. How is that even possible?

I think the Pats were just like "we're the Pats, you're the Bills, later suck'ers" and put their foot on the gas. They are so ridiculously confident playing us. It's not like a real NFL game. It was too easy for them in the 2nd half.

@ NYJ Loss

KC Win

@ Cleve Win

NE (L)

@ SF (L)

@ Ariz (L)

Tenn (W)

@ Hou (L)

@ NE (L)

Miami (W)

@ Indy (L)

Jax (W)

STL (W)

Sea (L)

@ Mia (L)

NYJ (L)

6-10

Just good enough to make sure we get mediocre talent in the draft.

GO BILLS

Edited by Dorkington