Bills are 2-2 ..... now what?

I think the Pats were just like "we're the Pats, you're the Bills, later suck'ers" and put their foot on the gas. They are so ridiculously confident playing us. It's not like a real NFL game. It was too easy for them in the 2nd half.

I agree. For once, I would like to see us dictate these games. On offense and defense, we are very reactive. It's like trying everythng in our power to slow down a steamroller.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sneak a road win, beat the Titans at home, and hobble into the bye week at 4-3...3-4 at worst.

That's where we're at.

I'm on board with this. I don't see either game as a definite loss, especially the Cardinals game. We'll all be feeling pretty good if the Bills are flying east with a 3-3 record and a home date with the Titans on deck.

This is a strange league, after all:

-- The Panthers, who got absolutely destroyed by the Giants on home turf two weeks ago, nearly pulled out a win in probably the toughest home field in the NFL (Atlanta) yesterday. (Still don't know how Ryan completed that 50-yard heave.)

-- New Orleans is 0-4, including a home loss to a Chiefs team we pounded like a Pop Warner squad.

-- The freakin' Cardinals, who didn't know who their starting QB was as of the days prior to the opener, are 4-0!

It's a long season, put on your big boy pants and let's see what happens.

The Divisional teams have literally been beating them up going back to 2010

Something is VERY wrong with this defense and I have know idea what it is.

Mario, Mario, where art though Mario

This season could get VERY ugly in the next 3 weeks

Why is this team sooooo hard to figure out all the time? Every time one side of the ball looks stellar, the other falls apart.

Beat a good team, just once, beat ONE freakin good team without being labeled a fluke. Well, at least the first half was entertaining.......

Having the worst QB in the division will do that for you. Throwing 4 INT's every third game. Not so good. Fitz is Derek Anderson IMO.

If you could switch teams with the Dolphins right now would you? The fact that I have to even think about it is pretty sad right now.....

Tannehill doesn't look bad so far to me in the little I have seen him.

Red Zone had the fish/cards game on quite a bit after the Bills fiasco, he has one heck of a strong arm and the fish gave the cards all they wanted.

No way would I switch teams, but as much as I like Fitz as a person and a leader, I'd switch starting QB's in a heartbeat.

Tannehills wife is ridiculously hot as well ;)

http://content.usato.../1#.UGmlrFG647w

Edited by CodeMonkey

I'm on board with this. I don't see either game as a definite loss, especially the Cardinals game. We'll all be feeling pretty good if the Bills are flying east with a 3-3 record and a home date with the Titans on deck.

This is a strange league, after all:

-- The Panthers, who got absolutely destroyed by the Giants on home turf two weeks ago, nearly pulled out a win in probably the toughest home field in the NFL (Atlanta) yesterday. (Still don't know how Ryan completed that 50-yard heave.)

-- New Orleans is 0-4, including a home loss to a Chiefs team we pounded like a Pop Warner squad.

-- The freakin' Cardinals, who didn't know who their starting QB was as of the days prior to the opener, are 4-0!

It's a long season, put on your big boy pants and let's see what happens.

Given the Bills track record, I can pretty much predict what's gonna happen. Bad things, man...Bad things.

Edited by kidprison

Why is this team sooooo hard to figure out all the time? Every time one side of the ball looks stellar, the other falls apart.

Beat a good team, just once, beat ONE freakin good team without being labeled a fluke. Well, at least the first half was entertaining.......

Outside of New England, and I don't think they are as good as they have been in recent years, this division pretty much sucks. New England might be the first team to clinch a division by Halloween? Youa re rigtht though, the Bills have been owned in the Division for years. They are 2-12 in the division under Chan Gailey, and one of those wins was just because Dan Carpenter missed 4 field goals, while the other because Brady threw 4 picks. In those 14 games, the Bills have 42 turnovers, you can't win like that. This team needs a few more turnovers-the coaching staff and QB position to name just two. Edited by BuffBill

Ah, more wishful thinking. Bills fans... Hoping, hoping hoping. I like our stability at QB. He threw one bad ball. Let it go. The CJ and Fred fumbles killed us.

Ah, more wishful thinking. Bills fans... Hoping, hoping hoping. I like our stability at QB. He threw one bad ball. Let it go. The CJ and Fred fumbles killed us.

How does one throw ONE bad ball,but end up with FOUR int's and more than ONE under/over throw to wide open receivers?

Special math, I guess,

One bad ball? I don't know what game you were watching. Four picks, and a bunch of other bad throws mean a poor performance. He can't hit a wide open receiver. I can point to 2 other passes that should have been picks. There's a ton of blame to go around, but come on.

Fitz needs to be less careless with his throws that's for sure... plus the opponents tend to easily read our WR's on some throws. The two biggest turnovers though were CJ (cost us 7 points) and Fred (gave them 7 points). Those were just huge swings in the game.

One bad ball? I don't know what game you were watching. Four picks, and a bunch of other bad throws mean a poor performance. He can't hit a wide open receiver. I can point to 2 other passes that should have been picks. There's a ton of blame to go around, but come on.

Fitz is a soild backup for one reason a below aveage arm. Case closed.

The early pick on the deep ball was all Fitz. The other one when the game was close was a tipped ball, that doesn't count any more than Brady's pick 6 off Dareus' head last year. When your down by 21 in the fourth quarter and throwing it all over the lot, picks during that garbage time don't matter. His 3 early TD throws and the bomb to Fred were big league throws. I know most Bills fans want the second coming of Jimbo, but Fitz is not the problem.

Fitz needs to be less careless with his throws that's for sure... plus the opponents tend to easily read our WR's on some throws. The two biggest turnovers though were CJ (cost us 7 points) and Fred (gave them 7 points). Those were just huge swings in the game.

Good post. The fumbles killed two opportunities to build or change momentum in a huge way. Is Fitz a top 10 QB? No. Is he the problem with the Bills yesterday? No again. He threw one bad ball (the long ball pick to Graham) when the game was competitive. The RBs made the turnovers that first changed the game (CJ) and then sealed it (Fred) for the Pats. Fred did the same thing vs. Jets at home last year. Stop it with the Throw Fitz under the bus garbage.

Fitz is a soild backup for one reason a below aveage arm. Case closed.

Below average arm? He's not top 10, but his arm is average at worst. and he finds the end zone with it. Inside the 40, he may be the best passer in the league. Inside the red zone, he is.

Welcome to the NFL where parity rules. Turnovers decide games, not players and schemes. Get em, you win, give em, you lose.

The early pick on the deep ball was all Fitz. The other one when the game was close was a tipped ball, that doesn't count any more than Brady's pick 6 off Dareus' head last year. When your down by 21 in the fourth quarter and throwing it all over the lot, picks during that garbage time don't matter. His 3 early TD throws and the bomb to Fred were big league throws. I know most Bills fans want the second coming of Jimbo, but Fitz is not the problem.

Good post. The fumbles killed two opportunities to build or change momentum in a huge way. Is Fitz a top 10 QB? No. Is he the problem with the Bills yesterday? No again. He threw one bad ball (the long ball pick to Graham) when the game was competitive. The RBs made the turnovers that first changed the game (CJ) and then sealed it (Fred) for the Pats. Fred did the same thing vs. Jets at home last year. Stop it with the Throw Fitz under the bus garbage.

Below average arm? He's not top 10, but his arm is average at worst. and he finds the end zone with it. Inside the 40, he may be the best passer in the league. Inside the red zone, he is.

Welcome to the NFL where parity rules. Turnovers decide games, not players and schemes. Get em, you win, give em, you lose.

Where is our parity in our own division?