Move the damn team Im so sick of the Bills!

No I'm not going anywhere Kevin. I can't. It's a freaking addiction. it does nothing but cause me pain but I can't let it out of my life. I'm so sick of it. The only solution is move the team so I don't care about them. This club is pathetic.

I hope you're a 10 year old kid or something. Otherwise, I feel embarrassed for you. If it bothers you that much just stop watching. I either do something fun with my boy or golf on sunday. There's way more to life than bills football.

No I'm not going anywhere Kevin. I can't. It's a freaking addiction. it does nothing but cause me pain but I can't let it out of my life. I'm so sick of it. The only solution is move the team so I don't care about them. This club is pathetic.

I know. It sucks. But it is what it is. Hopefully, someday, they will get it turned around.

I hope they move the team at this point. I'm so sick of ruining an average of 10 Sundays a year for this horrible franchise. Go ahead some of you and say "oh really true fan blah blah blah." I don't care. I don't want to root for this pathetic organization anymore. I'm so sick of it!

I understand the frustration and I'm pissed too but I don't want them to move. It would easier if you just stopped following them.