CLE @ BAL

IslandBillsFan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't watched much of the game tonight ,but loved this part.

"Ray Rice thinks he was held. So does Flacco. On to the next play!"

Not a replay. Not a question on whether the "real" refs were right or not. Nothing. Yet with the "replacement" refs, we have to listen for 10 minutes while the announcer says that a late hit out of bounds isn't illegal if the player didn't mean to hurt anyone...

There were a couple of other examples -- hit to the head called in one case, not in another -- where the announcers are not anywhere near as critical of the calls. We all expected that, but it's still pretty ridiculous.

Watching this game I've become much more impressed with both our offensive and defensive units. Especially the uglies.

So does this game make the Bills win over the Browns more legitimate?

Ummm...maybe not.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

You can't say, Welcome to the NFL rookie, because Weeden made the same bad throw last week that was picked. That pass should never had been thrown. Shurmur must be livid that Weeden is making the same mistake.

Watching the "unbeatable" and "great" teams lose the last two weeks because they were run on is amazing. These great teams are shutting down the other dominant teams by stopping their passes, Ravens are having more trouble stopping the Browns then they did the Ravens. Vikings trounced all over the 9'ers by running at them.

This game is going to be an all run league in at least two years. Teams cannot stop the run anymore. (Funny, because once it changes we may have a legit passer then to compliment Spiller and FJ).

the browns look so much like the jauron era bills

This. Watching this last drive where the defense has to make a stop and they can't do it. I can't count how many times I would be yelling at the tv, watching the opposing team move right down the field to seal the game.

This. Watching this last drive where the defense has to make a stop and they can't do it. I can't count how many times I would be yelling at the tv, watching the opposing team move right down the field to seal the game.

also just the lack of any difference making talent on the field

I think we could beat the Ravens. They take too much time setting up their passes with an indecisive Flacco. Their running game - keep an LB watching him let the DL handle their rest. Don't get beat deep.

On offense all we have to do is run and run and break their legs. They are all old, they cannot keep up. When they defend the pass they just defend space and do not have to move or keep up. They rely on their DL, who is not what it used to be, to create pressure and the rest of the D cleans up. They can still defend the pass. Make them defend the run. I will take our three in the middle against Lewis any day.

Flacco is not much better if better at all, than Fitz. I've been saying that since the before last season.

Flacco is not much better if better at all, than Fitz. I've been saying that since the before last season.

Ill take flacco all day. his arm talent is light years beyond fitz and would open the offense up considerably. And dont say " but fitz is smarter". Ive never seen such a smart qb toss picks routinely like Ole Fitzy

Edited by FluffHead

Ill take flacco all day. his arm talent is light years beyond fitz and would open the offense up considerably. And dont say " but fitz is smarter". Ive never seen such a smart qb toss picks routinely like Ole Fitzy

Exactly all about the arm. Fitz has one throw, the hard flat slider. Has no touch on short ones like screens to ease it over defender. Lacks an arc on mid range Sideline throws. His longer ones are bloopy and run out of has because he lacks strength. It's so clear

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack