My weekly prediction; So far I'm on a roll!!! Why we

Who cares about what they were able to do in the past??? They are coming to our house, playing against our team and it is our team that is trending upward not theirs.

This.

Keys to the game:

1) DB playing tough, but avoiding penalties if the regular refs are back. This is 1st because it's a tall order. The replacement refs were allowing a more physical style of play to pass unpenalized. We can only hope Gilmore and Williams are up to the task, likewise Byrd and Wilson. Must Jam Receivers at the LOS.

2) Pressure on Brady whilst taking away the middle of the field (see 1) above)

3) No mistakes by Fitz. Take the sack, toss it out of bounds, just don't toss it to someone wearing a Patsies jersey. Memo to Fitz: there is no "libero" in football.

4) No more than 1 turnover by anyone on the team.

5) At least 1 turnover recovered by our D, pref 2.

The Bills had a nightmare first half against the Jets (thank you, Dave and Fitz), then a good second half. They then had three good quarters against the Chiefts before having a sucky fourth quarter. Against the Browns, the first and fourth quarters were good and the second and third were poor. To my weary eyes, that looks like an erratic, inconsistent team, not some powerhouse. If they continue that pattern against the Pats, they probably lose. If, however, they play their first complete "good" game, they probably win.

So tired of seeing the "60 minute" stuff...does ANY team play well for 60 minutes straight?? MAYBE once a year if that...every game has ebbs and flows where one team doesn't play particularly well...

So our d is better than the Ravens' d? Wow.

I think we have the talent to be equal or even better. But is it there yet? I'm not sure. Didnt Mario barely get his first sack last game? Gilmore is still getting beat I'm hearing.

I do like the optimism around here. Normally its the exact opposite. Everyone depressed and defeated.

If you have actually seen the Ravens play this year, there is a noticeable slide in heir defense. They are just not as good as their reputation right now. Suggs makes a huge difference, but also consider that Lewis and Reed are at the end of their careers and not the same players. Besides Ngata, they are nothing special on the D line. I think the Bills D has the potential to be much better than the Ravens this year. Still have to prove it by being consistent.

So our d is better than the Ravens' d? Wow.

I think we have the talent to be equal or even better. But is it there yet? I'm not sure. Didnt Mario barely get his first sack last game? Gilmore is still getting beat I'm hearing.

I do like the optimism around here. Normally its the exact opposite. Everyone depressed and defeated.

Everyone keeps looking at Mario for only sacks. If you actually watch the play on the field, he has actually very instrumental. This team's D is miles away from where they once were about 2 seasons ago.

Who cares about what they were able to do in the past??? They are coming to our house, playing against our team and it is our team that is trending upward not theirs.

Agreed, we should not be afraid of these guys anymore, let's just hope that our players have the same attitude.

It's go to swing the other way sooner or later, and now is as good a time as ever.