"Romney in Final Push to Alienate Remaining Voters"

lol .... scary close to truth

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—With just forty-three days to go until the election, Mitt Romney is in a race against time to offend the few voters he has not already alienated, his campaign manager said today.

“So far, Mitt’s efforts to make voters dislike him have gone exactly as planned,” said the campaign manager Matt Rhoades. “But let’s not kid ourselves—we’ve still got a few supporters out there and we’ve got to find ways to piss them off.”

Read more http://www.newyorker...l#ixzz27X83xDD9

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

are you an Owl Doc?

Mitt Romney says Americans shouldn't expect a big tax cut from him if he's elected president, because the nation also has to think about how to tame out-of-control federal deficits.

"Don't be expecting a huge cut in taxes, because I'm also going to be closing loopholes on deductions," Mr. Romney said Wednesday in Westerville, Ohio, flanked by a national debt clock, chronicling the nation's rising burden on future taxpayers.

------------------------------------

Get ready (if Myth wins) to lose EVERY single tax deduction you get when doing your taxes!!

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Shoulda run Huntsman.... I bet he'd be giving Obama a run for his money, and probably be able to connect with people in a way Romney just can't....

I laugh every time you post this B

Huntsman would have lost with Mondale-like numbers

I laugh every time you post this B

Huntsman would have lost with Mondale-like numbers

I like to keep you entertained!

But seriously, I don't see any reason why, economy considered, that Hunstman would not have been able to beat Obama- He's got PF experience, he presents extremely well and I think he is a heck more likeable that Mitt Romney. I think Romney have done better were he belongs, right center....

I like to keep you entertained!

But seriously, I don't see any reason why, economy considered, that Hunstman would not have been able to beat Obama- He's got PF experience, he presents extremely well and I think he is a heck more likeable that Mitt Romney. I think Romney have done better were he belongs, right center....

Notfernuthin', but I think you guys put WAY too much emphasis on this whole likeability thing. If things were okay, I'd get it. But things just are not okay. Not even close.

If it turns out America really wants four more years of Obama because he's a nice guy, we're deeper in the crapper than I have ever worried about.

Notfernuthin', but I think you guys put WAY too much emphasis on this whole likeability thing. If things were okay, I'd get it. But things just are not okay. Not even close.

If it turns out America really wants four more years of Obama because he's a nice guy, we're deeper in the crapper than I have ever worried about.

Many people are simple enough to believe what they see on TV.

Likable and be able to relate to the common man. Two very important traits to be President. :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter too much, it's Romneys and Ryan's stupid policies America rightly hates.

You mean like the policies which have stagnated growth? The policies which led the US to it's first ever economic downgrade? The policies which keep unemployment over 8% for, oh, a billion months? The policies which lies to Americans and ignores the death of four US Americans in Libya so as to avoid admitting the Middle East still hates us in spite of his Sally Fields Foreign Policy program? The policies which pisses on the family of Brian Terry but finds it necessary to call Sandra Fluke because someone called her a slut?

Like those policies? :lol:

You mean like the policies which have stagnated growth? The policies which led the US to it's first ever economic downgrade? The policies which keep unemployment over 8% for, oh, a billion months? The policies which lies to Americans and ignores the death of four US Americans in Libya so as to avoid admitting the Middle East still hates us in spite of his Sally Fields Foreign Policy program? The policies which pisses on the family of Brian Terry but finds it necessary to call Sandra Fluke because someone called her a slut?

No one cares that Barry's policies have been dismal failures. It's Romney's potential policies with unknown effects that people hate, and with good reason. :rolleyes:

Likable and be able to relate to the common man. Two very important traits to be President. :rolleyes:

No, likable and be able to APPEAR to relate to the common man while actually having no clue about and much contempt for the "common man".

Worked for FDR.

Yet the race is neck and neck. Quit being an idiot.

Is it?? Got a poll to back that up douche bag?

You are so stupid. Which policies have stagnated growth?

You are so stupid. Which policies have stagnated growth?

Funny how you only had a problem with one of my examples. There's hope for you yet.

Answer: Obamacare, recovery act, demagoguery of business owners, suing companies for moving to right-to-work states, all wrapped up in the leadership of a man who can't complete a full sentence with a teleprompter and lots of practice. I'm sure there are countless other examples, but in the end, the producers see a man who measures success based on how much money he can take from the producers.