"Romney in Final Push to Alienate Remaining Voters"

Something that has been bothering me: maybe the OP can explain? How is Mitt Romney alienating voters....when he is winning Independents in all the polls that say he is losing...both in Swing States, and Nationally?

Ohio – Leads Among Independents

Ohio Newspaper Organization – Romney +28

CBS/NYT/Quinnipiac – Romney +1

American Research Group – Romney +16

Fox News – Romney +4

We Ask America – Romney +3

Public Policy Polling – Romney +2

Florida - Leads Among Independents

CBS/NYT/Quinnipiac – Romney +3

Gravis Marketing – Romney +4

We Ask America – Romney +2

American Research Group – Romney +1

Florida Times Union – Romney +4

Fox News – Obama +2

Oh! Well! Faux News. Ha! What did you expect? Faux News...has Obama up by 2 points with Is in FL....and we all know about Faux News...don't we?

Really. As a Bills fan, I have no wish to see other Bills fans put themselves through this...mishegoss. <--exact right word for it. Why is it so difficult for reasonable people to understand, or admit to themselves:

1. Obama has been in deep electoral college trouble since Obamacare, hence the 2010 outcome.

2. You are asking us to believe, with a straight face, that the D turnout in 2012 will be > than 2008, and that the R turnout will be <=.

3. You are asking us to, for the first time in history, ignore what is happening with Independents? You are asking us to believe that D turnout will be so high...like um...+13( :lol: just throw out a number!), that it makes both I and R turnout irrelevant?

4. The things you say Obama has done right...only sound like they are right...to liberals like yourself. The liberal media is included in "liberals like yourself". Do you understand how unlikely everyone else is to believe it?

5. Example of #4: Romney's 47% comment was ignored or applauded by 63% of the country. 36%, and the media, think its going to cost him votes. You and the media are right: It's going to cost him...your vote...the 36%(or 47%) he was never going to win anyway. Which makes Romney right as well! Hooray! Everybody gets to be right on this one.

6. When the media, any media, says something...it doesn't mean that the rest of us think its right. This is 2012, not 1980. The rest of us...have learned.

7. Today, only you accept what the media says at face value, because it's what you want to hear! The Rs and Is do not. That's because:

8. There's this thing called the Internet. Ask Dan Rather about the ass-raping he received from the Internet.

9. But first, ask yourself if you are still making excuses for that bad behavior, or if you've accepted the truth: the whole thing was a flat out fabricated lie.

See...#8 is the best indicator. If you can't admit that truth to yourself, never mind us...then you're 5x more likely to believe that this:

"Romney in Final Push to Alienate Remaining Voters"

is also true. In fact, I have some carbon credits to sell you. No, there's a real exchange for them...in Chicago. Just send me your credit card info.