Fredex 70% for Patriots*

Lothar

If Fred Jackson can go in any way it's fully worth it. No offense I get wanting to save players, but no one is ever 100% healthy as the season moves along. If he can play then let him play. I would rather take the chance and win games that have a possible outcome on us making the postseason, then lose and keep players healthy.

I am torn. I see both sides to the arguement. If the medical staff thinks he is good and Freddie feels good then let him play. Some injuries will not totally heal unless surgery is done. Not sure this is the case for Freddies injury. If he can not do anymore damage and can endure the pain then let him play.

The other thing that worries me is N.E. is a dirty team to me. We, as Bills fans, have seen first hand how they will intentionally try to injury players. I watched the game last night and saw Mankins spear a defender in the back on N.E touchdown play. It was dirty and uncalled for. I worry that Wilfork or another defender for N.E. will try and see just how healed Freddie is. Their head coach thinks he can do whatever he wants(putting his hands on the ref) so why should the players be held to a higher moral standard?

Nope. Not worth it. No way. STAY HOME FRED!

I hope you're being sarcastic. At 0-1, we're already in a division hole. We're not playing for a Wild Card spot, we're playing to make the playoffs by winning our division--which means we go after division games with EVERYTHING WE GOT.

Nonsense; such tactics are useless against a veteran team with a coach like BB. They're already preparing for a full strength FredEx and Spiller.

And then POW, we hit them with nothing spread, five-wide sets ALL GAME LONG! :flirt:

if freddy is healthy and feels good, then it would be a huge boost for the bills. not just on pure talent, but the emotional lift. this good should have a playoff atmosphere to it, and if fred is on the field, i think the level of play raises exponentially. but if he is not ready, i'd save him for san fran when he could potentially be paired with a healthy cj spiller and just unleash hell all over the niners!